Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: It's been a while since we had one of these

Just reminder to everyoen and friends, my blader is no longer reitred. I am coming back to killllllllll u all.

I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Banned
    quadruple posts are for news...

big fan of DaSmexy, i bet

Shadow Titanium
    worst pluma solo in the history of cabal u could barley 4 bar it with pt buff amp pots and every other classes de buffs lmao

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    worst pluma solo in the history of cabal u could barley 4 bar it with pt buff amp pots and every other classes de buffs lmao
    lol well i try okay. i do my best and that is my best right now. hey why you so mean dam u i dnot know u, and u say that to me now i angry! I solo beter next one u see and u will get pwn
    I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dafail View Post
    lol well i try okay. i do my best and that is my best right now. hey why you so mean dam u i dnot know u, and u say that to me now i angry! I solo beter next one u see and u will get pwn
    Oh yeah, so you that your the real DaSmexy? You need to update your stalking skills your a bit slow. I already quit my fb like 3 weeks ago lol. So stop ridin my ballz and go get a life. and change your name to Dafailfaker.
    Last edited by DaSmexy; 11-10-2010 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    read the video name b4 you saying stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Dafail View Post
    You just called yourself a ne rd with no life f.ag. BTW this avatar pic is you ugly, it's on your facebook with your cabal online gf who posted only her cabal character as pictures how fail, I bet you she isn't even a girl, more than likely a guy. You know whats even more funny, the fact that your pretending that the picture isn't you LOL. Are you that embarass of your own picture? That's pathetic dasmexy you ugly tard. Enjoy being ugly with your online GF who happens to be a 40 year old man LOL. Loser.

Back to dasmexy mode, WTF u so gey u dont belvie that is u? look in mirror stupid kakaka, funny ner d with no life, get like scub! go try to be cool somewhere else. niec try pretending not to be this ugly guy, u know is true kakak
    lol bro look who talking if i dont have i proby not try to act like someone else on fourm like who tring to be me atm ? lol give me a break kid
    go try to find some other people pic to put on there and act harder try to be
    just for your info ner d

Im Thai NOt viet ratard lol
    + if you think beribare if a 40 year old man lol ??? you just mad cuz you can't get into her facebook account right ? QQ
    lol but yea say what no life kid lol

and im 20 btw anything else that you still dont know about me ?lol
    Fail faker always a fail faker

Merc:
    WA: no one
    Fb: no one
    Fa: no one
    Wi: hmm..no one
    Fs: no one?

Venus
    Wa: DarrkD/Bumba
    Fa: no comment
    Wi: Telepathy/Angelbabe/Daxriggs (not in order)
    Fs: Supershielder/Dromar
    Fb: rockstar
    Last edited by Ryukou; 11-10-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    ~Retired

^ Dude did u just seriously put supershielder and dromar in the same "top" list? not trying to diss dromar but...he's nowhere close to super. zzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    ^ Dude did u just seriously put supershielder and dromar in the same "top" list? not trying to diss dromar but...he's nowhere close to super. zzz...
    I don't mean to start anything, but I am entitled to my opinion =)
    ~Retired

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast