Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: A couple glitches and stuff

A couple glitches and stuff

Once or twice Ive seen my female chars as males, thisis probably due to drawing armor and such before checking gender....(would have screen shot but... didn't find out about it till recently...)

A character of mine appeared to be wearing the armor of another character, stranger is that it was a lvl12 character wearing Titanium armor....(pic below...)
    http://img577.imageshack.us/i/cabalv...102185900.jpg/

My FS has a buff that strengthens my attack, but when I equip a katana, the glow effect looks irregular and does not match the shape of the weapon(pic below...)
    http://img576.imageshack.us/i/cabalv...102150900.jpg/

If I am being attacked by an enemy, and I knock it down before an attack would "reach" my character, it still counts as having attacked me, would consider this as not a glitch, but this happens occaisionally far before an enemy attacks(though they are in range)

A skill that has stun capability,(Blade of judgement for instance,) will take a knocked down enemy and put it into it's idle animation, not having it actually stand up.

Another note on stun skills is that I have been unable to stun in wars, may not be a glitch but I don't recall hearing about it in the game, may have missed that though...

If I get knocked down (in pvp or wars, etc) my character occasionally does not get up, ever...(though it may not be ever, the longest I have been alive to check was approx 8-12 seconds)

In wars, I get "caught" on a lot of scenery and stuff(small rocks and bushes...), isn't exactly a glitch but when I can't pass through 2 blocks 5 feet apart without getting stuck every other time, there's a problem with the "passable" terrain that's built into the game.(most apparent in wars but somewhat apparent elsewhere)

As for pic3...
    http://img99.imageshack.us/i/cabalve...102161900.jpg/
    I think I will let you figure that one out...
    Because that's wrong...
    Very wrong...
    Hint hidden below...
    Hint: You are kidding right? You don't see the issue? *sigh* look at the quest window and read, all of it.

pre post EDIT: "Having some issues getting the pics to load, if I can't get them up I will re-word and give more details, till then sorry and will keep trying..."
    Last edited by Crystaliss; 11-02-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: adding pics I said I would post(testing so at least...)

Banned
    use imageshack to upload pics n copy/paste the forum code

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    use imageshack to upload pics n copy/paste the forum code
    By "paste forum code" do you mean so that it shows the pic and not the links? if so, how? Ive never done that before...

on imageshack it gives you several links one of them is called forum link copy that line and paste it where you want your pic

The only easy day is yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaliss View Post
    Once or twice Ive seen my female chars as males, thisis probably due to drawing armor and such before checking gender....(would have screen shot but... didn't find out about it till recently...)

A character of mine appeared to be wearing the armor of another character, stranger is that it was a lvl12 character wearing Titanium armor....(pic below...)
    http://img577.imageshack.us/i/cabalv...102185900.jpg/

My FS has a buff that strengthens my attack, but when I equip a katana, the glow effect looks irregular and does not match the shape of the weapon(pic below...)
    http://img576.imageshack.us/i/cabalv...102150900.jpg/

If I am being attacked by an enemy, and I knock it down before an attack would "reach" my character, it still counts as having attacked me, would consider this as not a glitch, but this happens occaisionally far before an enemy attacks(though they are in range)

A skill that has stun capability,(Blade of judgement for instance,) will take a knocked down enemy and put it into it's idle animation, not having it actually stand up.

Another note on stun skills is that I have been unable to stun in wars, may not be a glitch but I don't recall hearing about it in the game, may have missed that though...

If I get knocked down (in pvp or wars, etc) my character occasionally does not get up, ever...(though it may not be ever, the longest I have been alive to check was approx 8-12 seconds)

In wars, I get "caught" on a lot of scenery and stuff(small rocks and bushes...), isn't exactly a glitch but when I can't pass through 2 blocks 5 feet apart without getting stuck every other time, there's a problem with the "passable" terrain that's built into the game.(most apparent in wars but somewhat apparent elsewhere)

As for pic3...
    http://img99.imageshack.us/i/cabalve...102161900.jpg/
    I think I will let you figure that one out...
    Because that's wrong...
    Very wrong...
    Hint hidden below...
    Hint: You are kidding right? You don't see the issue? *sigh* look at the quest window and read, all of it.

pre post EDIT: "Having some issues getting the pics to load, if I can't get them up I will re-word and give more details, till then sorry and will keep trying..."
    /fail. (not to troll).

but i didn't see anything wrong here.

pic 1: the character selected is a Lv 71 FS. Totally capabale of wearing titanium armor. (is that a bluestin martial helm? lawl)
    pic 2: i don't even understand what you're trying to say is wrong with that one.
    pic 3: there's no typos or anything funny in it. are you talking about the part that says "good to help others for free"? it is. builds character you should try it.

*Note* on pic one I have seen this before. You would log out and when u logged back in and selected a different character (regardless of level) they appear to be wearing the armor of the character you last played. I've logged in and seen my Lv 60 WI wearing full (WA) Forcy before.

Here's a glitch [GM]'s. Yeseterday I ran Panic Cave as I like to do. And I got a pet exp rune from the chest. (lame) So I sold it for 400k via trade window. After the trade said it was completed succesfully, I had 400k and my rune. It wouldn't let me put it in auction house so I tried to trade it to another player. Upon dropping it in the trade box, I got DC. When I logged back in, the rune had disappeared. (Finally recognized that I got rid of it a long time ago).

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    /fail. (not to troll).

but i didn't see anything wrong here.

pic 1: the character selected is a Lv 71 FS. Totally capabale of wearing titanium armor. (is that a bluestin martial helm? lawl)
    pic 2: i don't even understand what you're trying to say is wrong with that one.
    pic 3: there's no typos or anything funny in it. are you talking about the part that says "good to help others for free"? it is. builds character you should try it.

*Note* on pic one I have seen this before. You would log out and when u logged back in and selected a different character (regardless of level) they appear to be wearing the armor of the character you last played. I've logged in and seen my Lv 60 WI wearing full (WA) Forcy before.

Here's a glitch [GM]'s. Yeseterday I ran Panic Cave as I like to do. And I got a pet exp rune from the chest. (lame) So I sold it for 400k via trade window. After the trade said it was completed succesfully, I had 400k and my rune. It wouldn't let me put it in auction house so I tried to trade it to another player. Upon dropping it in the trade box, I got DC. When I logged back in, the rune had disappeared. (Finally recognized that I got rid of it a long time ago).
    Hey, if you don't understand and/or I was vague on something, let me know and I will clarify, I doubt anyone would take the time to post nothing, and /fail?(why do I sense irony...)

For pic one I believe I was a little vague, but I did post the details of the glitch, the character shown is NOT the FS, it is the FB, and has FB's hair color, lemme see if I took another pic...
    OK, I couldn't find another pic for the time it occurred, but this pic shows the "real" character of mine...

As you can see, this FB is FEMALE, the other pic shows a MALE, that is not the bug though as I previously stated, the problem is that my FB is shown wearing all of my FS's equipment and at the time when selecting between my FS and FB they were both the same when shown ( in that both selections showed same "character"). And if important I didn't log out and log in, I was server hopping out of the nation war and this happened, didn't cause game to freeze, but I feel that code and such has no room for flaws, even if that isn't entirely possible...

error 2 is maybe a sort of preference thing, I am a programmer and can't stand to cut-corners, I thought that the glow was projected based on the shape of the weapon, however it may just be that it is a layered transparency trick which may actually be less cpu heavy (most probably is in fact...), if that is indeed the case than that one can be ignored...

error 3: You really didn't see it? no way, i gave a hint and every thing...

"Sometimes it is good to lend aid to others for free."
    &&
    "(reward)amount: 33,000 Alz"

This "could" be considered preference as well (, or an understanding in that all quests you take were sent to some sort of guild and that the guild is the one rewarding you and not the requester...), but when a game is attempting to teach morals for a purpose, in this case the purpose is for "good" (quotes for reason of "perception", even though I do see this as good), and then breaks said morals at the same time, I feel the need to bring it to light and make it known so that it can be fixed as soon as possible. (People and their behavior are defined by the time and situations they are given, things like this, no matter how insignificant they are, add up)

Not to RAGE (war was just called a little while ago, by my side, with no-one at 30...), but please do not insult me, I am merely taking my time to attempt to help catch and work out problems in a good game by posting them in the associated forum. I will also continue to post any more problems I find in this forum as I feel obligated to do so by common decency && logic.

If there are still any misunderstandings, please post so and I will do my best to clarify.