Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: S> 14% SAmp Crystal +6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    he also scammed his own guildie and posted fake Screen shots, he's so naive thinking he'd get away with those screen shots. but he forgot common sense. why would anyone take screen shots to that kind of detail without any reason? obviously he made whoever was on the account say whatever he want him to say then numerous screen shots to make himself look innocent. I lol'ed when I saw those screen shots "I'm going to quit and put everything in guild storage" " u sure? you will come back to visit right?" LOLLL
    You really think that the only thing to that scenario was attempted fake screen shots lol? I had already submitted tickets to the help desk about him telling only me while on my fb that he was selling his gear to a real life friend for 400usd and his character to an old player for 75usd. The only reason he made a big deal of things is because he wants the gear and account he gave us months ago back to sell. Keep assuming that you know more than I do about what happened.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    LOL so you're maintaining your stats are real on that website huh? even though i just told you exactly how you faked the stats? lol k lethalheart ill let you be in denial about your fake stats even though its so blatantly obvious

1165 mag atk is only true if your orb is +11 which i highly doubt
    53 rate would be from aop6 adding 3 max rate b/c your pet obviously doesnt have 3 max rate
    155 cd is from ros10 cr2 7/40 helm 7/34 orb 10 board 20 base 16 orb and aop6
    your max hp excluding pet would be around 3726 from eos8 extended sig suit(if it is extended) and hr19 and max hp rune since you have no hp in boots so whered you get the extra 150 hp from?
    your defense was 901 before you lost your gloves/boots meaning an approximate loss of 90+ defense putting you at around 810 if your s.tit and osm are both +9.

k, prove me wrong
    u really gotta learn some math. im not gonna answer anything else till u admit ure wrong about the hp.
    i got 4026 hp with aob+9, now u take out the aop+9 and put on a aop+6 u have 3876 hp left? am i right or am i right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    u really gotta learn some math. im not gonna answer anything else till u admit ure wrong about the hp.
    i got 4026 hp with aob+9, now u take out the aop+9 and put on a aop+6 u have 3876 hp left? am i right or am i right?
    2 bad i know your amp and i know that to get the hp and amp you have you'd need 7/100 boots to do that and as youve told everyone you're using OSM boots, so they arent 7/100 because the 7/100's on merc are still for sale last i checked. so what are you stats revolving around? 7/100 sig boots and +11 forc gloves you no longer have? and an orb you haven't +11'd yet? look what i can do!

my mag atk is 1200 and my amp is 60...prove me wrong!

your defense is also wrong, you might wanna fix that along with your amp which you slapped an extra 2% onto

SIGMetal
    2 bad i know your amp and i know that to get the hp and amp you have you'd need 7/100 boots to do that and as youve told everyone you're using OSM boots, so they arent 7/100 because the 7/100's on merc are still for sale last i checked. so what are you stats revolving around? 7/100 sig boots and +11 forc gloves you no longer have? and an orb you haven't +11'd yet? look what i can do!

my mag atk is 1200 and my amp is 60...prove me wrong!

your defense is also wrong, you might wanna fix that along with your amp which you slapped an extra 2% onto
    so are u admitting u are wrong on the hp? yes no maybe so?

Shadow Titanium
    off topic, but fierry has a +15 forcium crystal now o.o

Red-Osmium
    old new

Shadow Titanium
    anything is possible if u have enough usd suppose

Banned
    so are u admitting u are wrong on the hp? yes no maybe so?
    wrong? no, i was going by the stats you provided. if you had posted 54 amp as opposed to 56 i would have came to the conclusion that you had 5/100 boots, but since you don't and lied about your amp you're still wrong and need to fix your amp/defense

SIGMetal
    wrong? no, i was going by the stats you provided. if you had posted 54 amp as opposed to 56 i would have came to the conclusion that you had 5/100 boots, but since you don't and lied about your amp you're still wrong and need to fix your amp/defense
    and wat makes u think its not 7amp 100hp? u think u know alot about merc?
    u still failed to answer y i dont have 3876 hp with aop on

Banned
    and wat makes u think its not 7amp 100hp? u think u know alot about merc?
    u still failed to answer y i dont have 3876 hp with aop on
    2 bad you dont have 7/100 boots tho huh?

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast