Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SuddenDeath>Recruiting>

Question SuddenDeath>Recruiting>

suddendeath accepting lvl 130 + only! we are a lvl 3 guild almost lvl 4! no1 under 120 is in guild atm! we love to dungeon run and boss hunt! we have event sometimes and GW a little! we are the most avtive guild in venus and we if you love to have fun and meet new friends suddendeath is guild for you! but remember we are very active cause we dont allow inavtive more then 10 days without you telling me b4 your inactive why! my name in game is Beowulf35! we allow no begging and we sell nothing to tang nor do we buy anything from tang members! we are trying to build guild to take #1 spot from who ever thinks there #1 which is not tang! tang is falling apart so all who want to join me from tang that are cool plz pm me and we cant talk! tang is a hacking guild and think there #1! all who dont hack can join our friendly guild! tyvm for helping us rise up so far but we need more lvl that are 150 to 180! we have many atm but more we get the stronger we get! dont ask me to join if u need gears and think we are going to buy them for u or dont no how cabal works! tyvm beo!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by beowulf; 10-28-2010 at 12:28 AM.

wow, #1 tang fanboy guild

lol tang will reply and there pets so dont pay then no mind

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    suddendeath accepting lvl 130 + only we are a lvl 3 guild almost lvl 4 no1 under 120 is in guild atm we love to dungeon run and boss hunt we have event sometimes and GW a little we are the most avtive guild in venus and we if you love to have fun and meet new friends suddendeath is guild for you but remember we are very active cause we dont allow inavtive more then 10 days without you telling me b4 your inactive why my name in game is Beowulf35 we allow no begging and we sell nothing to tang nor do we buy anything from tang members we are trying to build guild to take #1 spot from who ever thinks there #1 which is not tang tang is falling apart so all who want to join me from tang that are cool plz pm me and we cant talk tang is a hacking guild and think there #1 so all who dont hack can join our friendly guild tyvm for helping us rise up so far but we need more lvl that are 150 to 180 we have many atm but more we get the stronger we get dont ask me to join if u need gears and think we are going to buy them for u or dont no how cabal works tyvm beo
    If anyone can read this with no problems - you can pass any English class.

p.s.learn to punctuate beowulf

Even a fool gets to be young once...

btw tang suks ballz lmao

suddendeath accepting lvl 130 + only we are a lvl 3 guild almost lvl 4 no1 under 120 is in guild atm we love to dungeon run and boss hunt we have event sometimes and GW a little we are the most avtive guild in venus and we if you love to have fun and meet new friends suddendeath is guild for you but remember we are very active cause we dont allow inavtive more then 10 days without you telling me b4 your inactive why my name in game is Beowulf35 we allow no begging and we sell nothing to tang nor do we buy anything from tang members we are trying to build guild to take #1 spot from who ever thinks there #1 which is not tang tang is falling apart so all who want to join me from tang that are cool plz pm me and we cant talk tang is a hacking guild and think there #1 so all who dont hack can join our friendly guild tyvm for helping us rise up so far but we need more lvl that are 150 to 180 we have many atm but more we get the stronger we get dont ask me to join if u need gears and think we are going to buy them for u or dont no how cabal works tyvm beo

this is a harder read than shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

no1 cares if i can cross my t"s and dot my i"s so fu

just learn how to read go back to school

Shadow Titanium
    just learn how to read go back to school
    YOU Need sleep... After posting this 3 times

he's using babelfish guys, be nice :'(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast