Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EST GM's

Thumbs down EST GM's

To be honest, I don't like any of GM's we have these days.
    (I'm not trying to be rude or anything)
    But I don't think people who can't read or write should be working for EST let alone
    Being the ones who ban players and making all sorts of horrible updates.
    Last night there was a message from GM Sky,
    Saying that the Halloween event ends tomorrow and such,
    And he was like "The halloween even will end tomorrow during maintanc"
    Does anyone see anything wrong with that? Lolololol.
    And also i'm not happy with some of the updates
    (Yeah I know I complain a lot, I'm not the only one though)
    But I think it's stupid that we can't change costumes when we're dancing now, And stuff like that.
    It was fun to change costumes while dancing and dumb little things like that,
    I don't see why they had to change that.
    And i've been attacked by hackers a lot latety, I was in BI Ch 14 near the AH dancing,
    A Level 66 Cap FS named GameGuardWorks_ attacked me in town with Shield Grenade. >_>
    Ban these people already, Ban the spam bots flooring the Channels and the normal bots, Stop letting them sit in town for 4 damn days, I had hoped the spambot problem would be under control when EST took over, I guess not, But I can understand, Hackers find a way around things and ruin the game for everyone, My question is why do the GM's let them spam the Ch for like 4 days? Someone should go around checking the Channels at least once a day or something, And kick the bots from BI. Do something useful, I know I know, It's up to the players to report bots and hackers, GM's can't do everything, And they can't ban people like GameGuardWorks_ without an idiot like me making a report or getting a screenshot or vid of it, But dang they should at least visit the Channels daily to kick spam bots from BI, Derp e_e

So .. you want to block a new spam bot everyday?

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

Quote Originally Posted by WingsOfAngel View Post
    So .. you want to block a new spam bot everyday?
    Yes, Yes I do. e_e

um they tell u the start and end period of the event on the website. or u wanted them to shutdown the game assfter halloween.

free game dont complain

cry more
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    cry more
    I'm not crying, Just pointing out the facts that EST doesn't do anything right. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectsync View Post
    To be honest, I don't like any of GM's we have these days.
    (I'm not trying to be rude or anything)
    But I don't think people who can't read or write should be working for EST let alone
    Being the ones who ban players and making all sorts of horrible updates.
    Last night there was a message from GM Sky,
    Saying that the Halloween event ends tomorrow and such,
    And he was like "The halloween even will end tomorrow during maintanc"
    Does anyone see anything wrong with that? Lolololol.
    And also i'm not happy with some of the updates
    (Yeah I know I complain a lot, I'm not the only one though)
    But I think it's stupid that we can't change costumes when we're dancing now, And stuff like that.
    It was fun to change costumes while dancing and dumb little things like that,
    I don't see why they had to change that.
    And i've been attacked by hackers a lot latety, I was in BI Ch 14 near the AH dancing,
    A Level 66 Cap FS named GameGuardWorks_ attacked me in town with Shield Grenade. >_>
    Ban these people already, Ban the spam bots flooring the Channels and the normal bots, Stop letting them sit in town for 4 damn days, I had hoped the spambot problem would be under control when EST took over, I guess not, But I can understand, Hackers find a way around things and ruin the game for everyone, My question is why do the GM's let them spam the Ch for like 4 days? Someone should go around checking the Channels at least once a day or something, And kick the bots from BI. Do something useful, I know I know, It's up to the players to report bots and hackers, GM's can't do everything, And they can't ban people like GameGuardWorks_ without an idiot like me making a report or getting a screenshot or vid of it, But dang they should at least visit the Channels daily to kick spam bots from BI, Derp e_e
    1- Have you never made a typo?
    2- Don't want to be attacked stay out of war channels .. bots or no bots
    3- bots are being banned everyday 30-40 per day but there are over 200+ per channel per server ... you do the math ... I would love to see how many you can ban in a day ... remember you have to research the account info and log all of your steps and such PER ban as well.
    4- I am willing to bet you have never been a GM for a game, as you have no idea how many tasks are placed on a GMs plate....
    trouble tickets (300-400 per day) and not all these are legit (small estimate btw)
    hacker reports/bot reports 1000s per day (not all are legit so all must be researched before ban is applied)
    bug reports (1000s per day) not all are bugs nor are all of these legit so all must be reproduced and researched and a fix developed)
    Forums trolling 200-300 new per day most of which are junk so im sure they hardly ever stop by so they pile up to 1000s can you really blame them for this one im sure you have seen some posts that you were like REALLY! did that even need to be posted ... i think not! .. ect ....
    the GMs do have a life OUTSIDE OF GAME as well family matters and what not... so yea before you start gripeing about how GMs dont do anything or that you are having to wait for a ticket to be answered or that this person needs to be banned ... ect ... ect ... ect .. ect .. ect i want you to remember 1 thing ...

IT'S A FREAKING GAME FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!!!!

go outside throw the frisbee with the dog, play with the kids, climb a tree, feed the ducks, shoot the squirrels do something else!!
    Last edited by jay7981; 11-11-2010 at 08:07 PM.

The only easy day is yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by jay7981 View Post
    go outside throw the frisbee with the dog, play with the kids, climb a tree, feed the ducks, shoot the squirrels do something else!!
    tell that to people who think they're the best in this game and spend all their time on here.
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

sooo....who wants to play the ur momma joke game?
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast