Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Came Back After Transfer Ending Date

Exclamation Came Back After Transfer Ending Date

Hey,

Well I pretty much think I screwed myself. I came back around Oct 27 after stop playing cabal for about 5-7months and found out that ESTsoft is hosting the NA servers. Well you see I don't want to start over because I had probably 1 to almost 2 years of playing on my account (played cabal online ever since it came out for NA) I can't get to Cabal Global because it's closed for maintence, and that has been goin' on for like, ever!... anyone i mean like GMs come on help me please. I sent in a Ticket number but you haven't answered me. Ticket # 14244.

Yeah, same thing with me. I came back after the end date because a friend of mine was interested in playing with me. I had to quit because I was entering college. Thing is, I never received any e-mails from OGplanet saying that they were transferring the game. I check my e-mails but since I stopped playing Cabal I did not visit the site. What's worse is I put a good amount of time into my account and spent over $100 dollars in the cash shop. My ticket is before yours but it still has not been answered either. I don't see how I am to blame when OGplanet did not send me any notices.

Better than my situation. I came back before it ended and couldnt transfer due to some ridiculous password problem it keep saying i had. Read forums, which told me to send a ticket. Ive sent one every 2 weeks (ts its been a month since my first ticket) and apparently you can only open 3 tickets max.
    Not one of them were even looked at. Even an acknowledgment would have been nice.

I believe you have to go through some lengthy procedures talking to OGP and all if i remember reading correctly. Good luck with it all though. Hope you can figure it out.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I found it under the FAQ section on main page:

STEP 1:
    To transfer, fill in your OGP ID and password to verify.
    (DON'T PRESS 'GIVE UP' button this time.
    Put your OGP account and its password in the blank, and hit the 'Transfer' button.)

STEP 2:
    Once you sign up, the verification email will be sent to your email address.

STEP 3:
    Check your email and click the link in it to activate your account.

STEP 4:
    Click "OGP ACCOUNT TRANSFER" button on home page and go through OGP data transfer.
    If you want to transfer, fill in your OGP ID and password to verify.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I do not think we are that moronic to not know how to follow simple instructions. There is a problem with the transfer feature that doesnt allow us to transfer. It wont take the password, OG claims its EST fault, and EST simply doesnt answers any tickets because i guess they do not know how to work the ticket queue. In any event, me and 10 of my friends are stuck in limbo because even though we tried to transfer prior to the date it was due, neither company were of any help in making sure the actual transfers worked as intended. And perusing the forums, quite a few people have had that problem, i havent seen any have it resolved.

PS: The characters are still there. Those who friended me and those who were able to transfer with in the guild we were in, see them.

I'm in the same situation.. I really would like my account recovered because of the countless hours I spent on my account... sighhhh, hopefully things get resolved soon..

I suddenly thought about checking back on Cabal Online after a year of inactivity due to graduate studies in college. And OMG, I did not found out about OGPlanet losing Cabal Online and the whole transfer account situation until late Saturday, November 20, 2010. I am so so so screwed now!

I also have not receive any notice in any of my e-mails from OGPlanet about ending its operation of Cabal Online and the account transfer procedure that is to be followed. You see, I happened to have two accounts with OGP Cabal Online. One account has a female lvl-125 wizard in full forcium/mithril martial armor set (without forcium cape, of course). The other account has a female lvl-140 blader in full forcium/mithril martial armor set as well. They are like twin sisters you can say.
    Last edited by Aerolight; 11-21-2010 at 01:56 AM.

You see, THAT is the thing. I did not receive ANY e-mails about this. You would think, "Oh crap I spent money on that game, let me transfer my character as quickly as I can" but no, I didn't even have the opportunity to think that. I was not warned about a transfer. I guess they did this on purpose as a scheme to rip people off. Yeah, all the people that were taking breaks from the game for more important matters are screwed because of OGplanet's lack of communication. Oh, but of course, they just sit there and blame EST who can't even answer tickets properly.

I myself am thinking about taking legal action, as soon as I find out from a professional what I need to do. We should either band together and do something about this, or suffer as individuals that do nothing. Please, if you want something done, contact me before I get into this thing all by myself. I'm personally fed up with it, when my hard earned money could have been used elsewhere. Currently I have started over as a WA, the name is Rage01. If you see me in game, don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Eventually I will do something about this, point blank. ESTSoft, more specifically OGplanet should have been better prepared for this. Because of failure on either side, they now have me to deal with, and I don't play around when it comes to my money.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast