Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Came Back After Transfer Ending Date

Threaded View

Actually I'm too busy to reply to half of what you say because you're far too ignorant for me to bother.

Let me break it down for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
    We reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement if you violate the terms and conditions of: (i) this Agreement, (ii) the End User License Agreement, and/or (iii) any of the Game Rules and Policies. We also reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement in our reasonable discretion.
    Why do they need to notify you again? They clearly state that they have the right ot terminate your account with or without notice. YOU even bold that statement yourself. Come on now, you're not that blind are you? Stop stretching what they're trying to tell you. It literally means what it means. YOU own nothing on the account, not even the astro/ecoins you've paid or the ingame achievements/etcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
    The fact that they still tell people to submit tickets, means that accounts have not been terminated.
    Since OG states that its a EST problem, until other wise stated by them, i have no reason to believe it is not an EST problem, else why would both companies agree that EST must be contacted about it?
    Again, you're just naive. Lol, seriously. Have you ever did any warranty work on anything you've bought? OF COURSE they'll tell you to run to EST why would they bother with a non-customer. AND please tell me why EST would turn down a paying customer unless the flaw is with OGP. Your logic is twisted man. I'm lazy and you're ignorant.

If EST had the chance to contact ALL of OGP player base to move to Cabal. Wouldn't you think they would've tried by now? OGP rather have you play a different game on their server than move over to a new host. Maybe that's the reason why OGP didn't contact you (not legally required either).

Now run back to OGPLANET forums and QQ over there. Seriously. EST has flaws but you're just trying too hard finding someone to blame.
    Last edited by awakens; 12-02-2010 at 12:30 PM.