Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Came Back After Transfer Ending Date

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    I myself am thinking about taking legal action, as soon as I find out from a professional what I need to do. We should either band together and do something about this, or suffer as individuals that do nothing. Please, if you want something done, contact me before I get into this thing all by myself. I'm personally fed up with it, when my hard earned money could have been used elsewhere. Currently I have started over as a WA, the name is Rage01. If you see me in game, don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Eventually I will do something about this, point blank. ESTSoft, more specifically OGplanet should have been better prepared for this. Because of failure on either side, they now have me to deal with, and I don't play around when it comes to my money.
    Good luck Killa!!! I truly hope your legal case will make ESTsoft re-open the account transfer hotline from OGPlanet. As an individual in North America (in USA), I've spent a cumulative total of $775 for astros for my two accounts for Cabal Online before becoming too busy with college. This is according to my transaction history in my current OGPlanet account. Now I'm too dirt poor to buy astros now. Don't have as much financial resources as I use to have over a year ago. I think Killa would agree this is a huge financial blow for any NA OGPlanet Cabal Online player. I recently have no idea I've spent that much. It was spent over a very long period of time, little by little.
    Last edited by Aerolight; 11-23-2010 at 12:34 PM.
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7449&dateline=1290336  624

I personally have not spent that much, but as I look at my transaction history now from OGplanet it says I've spent $130. Regardless of the amount, if someone, anyone, puts money into any game it should go without question that the account should never be deleted. Unless it is deleted by the user, or the user in question has done something to go against the ToS, even then it should be something BIG, then the account should have some data tied to it saying that it should not be deleted. If that is not the case, then the company should be prepared to reimburse or refund the user in some way. Especially since the fault lies with the company and it's poor communication skills. I would have transferred my account the instant I received an e-mail about a "transfer", but again that did not happen. I will not be blamed because I did not waste my life away at a computer screen starting at the homepage of a game that I decided to take a break from for more important matters.

Ive spent $1720 on my account, not that it was a lot of money for me, but thats still close to $2000 and not so much as a Boo from either side about its current state. No email warning me about it, i had to hear it from a friend who happened to have come by the site and told me about the transfer. I made it time, but god forbid something works.

And its the quietness of the admins here. Over a month and my tickets are not responded to, 3 of them. They post in other parts of the forum with their questionable English, but of course they do not respond to any threads concerning this. Its not like they are busy banning anyone in game for using bots and cheats. Or gold sellers and buyers. Forget answering tickets and making sure things work. Lets just play the quiet game and hopefully it will go away.

It's been almost a month for me as well, 3 weeks now. I don't even think they're answering tickets right now. They're too busy accepting checks and credit card numbers.

Still nothing.

I assume there is a rug around. I wonder if we are meant to be under it.

@Killa:

I added you on yahoo.
    And apparently I already had you on yahoo.
    names Scotty.

I haven't been able to transfer AT ALL. I forgot my password from OGP, talked to a GM and he said to change my password on the cabal.com website and that it should change the password for both OGP and cabal.com. Well it didn't. I told him this and never got another reply. After 4 months -.- I think I gave him enough time..

[GM] Valentine was the name.

Now I had 2 accounts here that I did successfully transfer and was able to login on them both. ChaosRider/Mentalis and PerfectSaint was the two main characters from those accounts.

I can't login on them now because it says I have to validate. WTF?
    Last edited by PerfectSaint; 11-28-2010 at 04:16 PM.

It wouldn't kill them to make a thread, or even post in a thread on the subject, what number ticket they're on. At least to let the players know they're actually working on them, and to put our minds at ease. Not very hard, and it would be very understandable to do so given the large amount of tickets they have. Again, this just makes me think they don't give a crap about the small group of people that have problems like this.

it doesnt even let you put in your OGP info. it talks about some cabal global, and on the home page there is no OGP Account Transfer. wtf are we supposed to do

Werd, wtf. i personally didnt put any money into my OG Planet Cabal Account, from ogplanet.com but it is really irritating to have them not hold cabal any more and act like it is not their problem. i had a lvl 101 or 102 blader in Mercury, and i played cabal for a whole year to get to lvl 101. not that i have no life, i do, and on top of that, school work, so it really pisses me off to see i can play cabal anymore. AND I AM NOT GOING TO F***ING START ALL THE WAY FROM LEVEL ONE. I HAD FULL MYSTIC MARTIAL SUIT PLUS 2 AND IT TOOK A LOT TO GET THAT!!! if any1 knows of a way, or finds out how to fix this cluster f**k, please tell me. dont hesitate to talk. AND I HOPE CABAL.COM READS THIS. FIX YOUR SELF ALREADY, AND IF YOU WANT TO HOST SOMETHING, FOR EXAMPLE CABAL DO IT RIGHT! you can also add me on yahoo, im under [email protected]
    Last edited by Cristian119xd; 11-30-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast