Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Came Back After Transfer Ending Date

Actually I'm too busy to reply to half of what you say because you're far too ignorant for me to bother.

Let me break it down for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
    We reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement if you violate the terms and conditions of: (i) this Agreement, (ii) the End User License Agreement, and/or (iii) any of the Game Rules and Policies. We also reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement in our reasonable discretion.
    Why do they need to notify you again? They clearly state that they have the right ot terminate your account with or without notice. YOU even bold that statement yourself. Come on now, you're not that blind are you? Stop stretching what they're trying to tell you. It literally means what it means. YOU own nothing on the account, not even the astro/ecoins you've paid or the ingame achievements/etcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
    The fact that they still tell people to submit tickets, means that accounts have not been terminated.
    Since OG states that its a EST problem, until other wise stated by them, i have no reason to believe it is not an EST problem, else why would both companies agree that EST must be contacted about it?
    Again, you're just naive. Lol, seriously. Have you ever did any warranty work on anything you've bought? OF COURSE they'll tell you to run to EST why would they bother with a non-customer. AND please tell me why EST would turn down a paying customer unless the flaw is with OGP. Your logic is twisted man. I'm lazy and you're ignorant.

If EST had the chance to contact ALL of OGP player base to move to Cabal. Wouldn't you think they would've tried by now? OGP rather have you play a different game on their server than move over to a new host. Maybe that's the reason why OGP didn't contact you (not legally required either).

Now run back to OGPLANET forums and QQ over there. Seriously. EST has flaws but you're just trying too hard finding someone to blame.
    Last edited by awakens; 12-02-2010 at 12:30 PM.

"Cabal is a game service correct? Okay then."

It's not the services they are referring to, however, because we don't PAY TO PLAY(P2P) Cabal.

Also, let me bold this for you.

"...if you violate the terms and conditions..."

That being said, we have NOT violated any terms or conditions. So, no they don't have the right to delete our accounts, which we put money into, without our notice and without a reasonable cause.

Honestly, you are indeed a very ignorant person awakens. You tell us that we can not read, but you can't even understand the things you post here that you've supposedly read. We're here awaiting ESTsoft's response to our tickets because OGplanet sent us their way. Until they respond, it does not matter whether or not it's their fault they still must properly answer the tickets they've been given. That is what the system is there for. So until the time that they do respond, and give us some reasoning to go back to OGplanet with our problems then we'll be staying right here.

Quote Originally Posted by VanquishedSoul View Post
    "Cabal is a game service correct? Okay then."

It's not the services they are referring to, however, because we don't PAY TO PLAY(P2P) Cabal.

Also, let me bold this for you.

"...if you violate the terms and conditions..."

That being said, we have NOT violated any terms or conditions. So, no they don't have the right to delete our accounts, which we put money into, without our notice and without a reasonable cause.

Honestly, you are indeed a very ignorant person awakens. You tell us that we can not read, but you can't even understand the things you post here that you've supposedly read. We're here awaiting ESTsoft's response to our tickets because OGplanet sent us their way. Until they respond, it does not matter whether or not it's their fault they still must properly answer the tickets they've been given. That is what the system is there for. So until the time that they do respond, and give us some reasoning to go back to OGplanet with our problems then we'll be staying right here.
    Read what's after that section. "we also reserve the right....." to what ? okay then. Learn to comprehend and stop taking words out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by awakens View Post
    I can not comprehend English
    No one is stretching anything. I do not see how this is a complicated thing to understand.

EST stated to send a ticket.
    OG stated to send a ticket to EST (because they are the dealing with the transfers)
    A ticket was sent
    The tickets have not been responded to (<- which is my actual problem)
    In order to send a ticket, one must make a new account, thus i am a customer of est and have an account with OG, so again, a customer with both companies (cant send a ticket to either without an account)
    They can not terminate the untransferred account, because it is not an EST account.

I do not care if OG or EST did not get into contact with me about the transfers prior to its ending, because i happen to have got here 2 weeks before it was over. The transfer bugged. I sent a ticket (3 to be exact) per instructions of both companies, prior to the due date and the tickets have not been answered or even looked at.

I am not saying they are turning down anything, nor do i claim that it is indeed their fault, simply the information given by both, leads me to beleive that any problems, would be ESTs concern. But since EST has not responded to the damn tickets, we have no idea what is going on and why/if it can/t be transferred. Whether it can or cant, is not the big an issue, but reassurance of whether or not it can be, is the issue. Since there is no reassurance, no attempt of contact, no nothing from EST, from what looks like a number of people, from varying times of the year, its not uncommon thing for them not not respond to tickets. Thats a problem when they instruct you to send one.

It is quite obvious you have not worked with any type of CS or Warranty agency as well. Because it would be quite obvious that me calling a company != me demanding anything from broken or lost goods, but calling a company to acquire information.
    They are simply letting the phone ring, which is something im having a problem with.

Now tell me, how does my situation have anything to do with me claiming anything is mine, me wanting reimbursement, me claiming anything about damaged, stolen, broken, goods of any kind, as to demand any type of compensation? When all i want is my tickets answered? I assume you are going to bring up the ToS again about their rights to terminate accounts, because you obviously have no clue or any type of comprehension to the actual situation.

EST has flaws but you're just trying too hard finding someone to blame.
    Yes, and my complaint is about their inability to answer tickets. How that is anyones fault other than theirs is beyond me. But maybe you can point it out in the ToS and show how a company not responding to their own ticket system, after telling customers to use the ticket system, is not their fault

Maybe you should lrn2read, you wouldnt look like such an idiot.

Read what's after that section. "we also reserve the right....." to what ? okay then. Learn to comprehend and stop taking words out of context.
    You must not understand how to comprehend a simple sentence. What comes after the colon does NOT apply UNLESS we "...violate the terms and conditions..." which is what I was pointing out. Like I said, I did not violate anything so they do not have that right.

Titanium
    ooooo

You must not understand how to comprehend a simple sentence. What comes after the colon does NOT apply UNLESS we "...violate the terms and conditions..." which is what I was pointing out. Like I said, I did not violate anything so they do not have that right.
    What part did OGP say they may only terminate your account under these three conditions? Damn, I'm not even going to reply to you anymore.

If you guys feel so strongly about this then take legal action. I'm tired of arguing with ignorant people. So i'll leave this thread to you guys.

Edit:
    PS: @Norg: You really think I was just talking directly to you the whole time? Look at killa and his little lawsuit threat that won't get any where and people QQing about not being notifiedabout the deadline/transfer. I agree some people have valid cases but obviously my reply wasn't directed towards them.

Norg, stop making a fool out of yourself.

Peace.
    Last edited by awakens; 12-03-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Sigh. I guess with someone who didn't go to school, it's not possible to understand the purpose of sentence structure. You just embarrass yourself over and over. Thank you for leaving.

So when people quote others, and call their names (incorrectly) it means they are not speaking to that person

*writes that down*

Sigh. I guess with someone who didn't go to school, it's not possible to understand the purpose of sentence structure. You just embarrass yourself over and over. Thank you for leaving.
    So you're saying OGP had no right to terminate your account even if they lose licensing rights to Cabal? K, I think you're the one that needs to go back to school to think you have any rights in a free MMO. I came back just cause I couldn't resist the urge to make a fool out of you.

I've played alot of MMO's and no one get their ways even if they have a good case. I too lost my Lv153 warrior because of the transfer so I'm in the same situation as you guys but did I QQ on forums and waste my time trying to get a response from failed company like EST? Nah. Cause all free MMO's word their ToS in a way that we're stripped of our rights the moment we sign up. I did the opposite and just made a new warrior on EST's server. It now exceed my previous warrior in levels and in gears in a much shorter time period. Cabal nerfed the game to the point where there are advantages to rerolling a new character. People would give up their level 140-150 character just to reroll and have a play at weakened dungeons that drop epic deathblows weapon and helms.

@ Noriega: So I wrote a little sentence and you came out and tried to argue with it like I'm talking directly to you. I respond to defend my point but in your logic you think I was arguing about ToS vs Lazy EST's lazy HD. Dude, you're more of an idiot than I thought.

Obviously it's towards the people in this thread that think they have the right to be notified etcs etcs and people who think they can start a class action lawsuit cause of this issue. It's not that serious, it's a free MMO.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast