Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Came Back After Transfer Ending Date

No they didn't, because I did not meet the requirement to give them that right. It's a simple if-then clause. If I do this, then they can do this. If I violate the terms and conditions, then they can reserve the right to terminate my account whenever, where ever, and however they so choose. However, I didn't. Simple. Even after that long winded response of yours, you still did not get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by VanquishedSoul View Post
    No they didn't, because I did not meet the requirement to give them that right. It's a simple if-then clause. If I do this, then they can do this. If I violate the terms and conditions, then they can reserve the right to terminate my account whenever, where ever, and however they so choose. However, I didn't. Simple. Even after that long winded response of yours, you still did not get the point.
    3. About Our Services:

A). OGPlanet Sites and Services. As a commitment to our users, we currently provide you with access to a rich collection of online resources. These include various communication tools, online forums, personalized content and branded programming through OGPlanet Sites and Services. Some Services offered by OGPlanet are provided free of charge. It is possible that this could change in the future.

B). Service Limitations. We will do our best to make your experience with the OGPlanet Sites and Services a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that OGPlanet Sites and Services, including the services of our third-party service providers, are provided "AS IS." OGPlanet Sites and Services and our third-party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.

C). Service Changes and Discontinuation. OGPlanet reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites and Services at any time without notice. You agree that OGPlanet will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of these Sites and Services.
    Your main account is not terminated under OGP yet because you can still login right (not talking about Cabal, your main OGP account)? And Cabal, Rumble fighter, and La Tale are considered game services that OGP provides you free access to play. Now read Section C above and see how that applies to this situation.

What I'm trying to tell you is that OGP lost rights to Cabal which forced them to stop offering that service. Throughout the whole ToS they repeatedly state that they do not have to notify the end user about any issues/termination/etcs. Like I said ToS are very important in an American culture where people sue for even being a tard and spilling coffee on themselves @ mcdonald. They word it in a way that is very broad and cover their own ass in cases like this where people can spend thousands on a game and wanting compensations for lost services.
    Last edited by awakens; 12-04-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Well at this point I don't really care anymore. They're not going to answer my ticket anytime soon, and I've already found another game to play. The only thing I've learned from this is to never spend money on an mmo. You can have your victory dance now.

They answered my ticket a month back.

As shown here

I'm not quite sure what else to say. It is mildly humorous that I did put what they had asked for. I didn't find it necessary to put the server because when you requested a transfer you already had to put the server in for the ticket.
    Last edited by Fhear; 12-05-2010 at 03:01 PM.

~revived~ So, it's been months now and their only reply was that they're going to "arrange" for the transfer of my account if possible and that they would contact me when said arrangement was confirmed. Well, that reply happened months ago. Nearly half a year waiting on these guys to do something, and they haven't done a damn thing.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm under the impression that they're just copying and pasting that little snippet of BS to just about everyone with that problem so they can get rid of all the tickets they're getting for the matter.

Hm, that's interesting. I downloaded Cabal just now to see if my Characters were back yet and to my surprise they were. They didn't inform me though, so I don't when they got back. I also have the number 0 at the end of my name now...and I'm missing some money in my storage...also I was a premium user when I left and had some stuff in the premium slot of my storage...which is now all gone...don't know if I'll get it back when I get premium again or not...for the most part everything is the same but well I guess there's no sense in complaining. I'll settle.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345