Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Temple B1F

Forgotten Temple B1F

Can anybody do a vid of them soloing "Orca the Doom"? Sure Pluma is pretty impressive, but Orca stage 5 is a train.

Post em. (:

nobody?

bump.

buump.

Banned
    I don't know much about 5th form, but I highly doubt its solo-able...could be wrong cuz I haven't bothered seeing 5th form in about a year. If anyone wants to go waste tons of evasions and odds go ahead lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I don't know much about 5th form, but I highly doubt its solo-able...could be wrong cuz I haven't bothered seeing 5th form in about a year. If anyone wants to go waste tons of evasions and odds go ahead lol.
    i just wanna see an attempt lol i fuct up one time and missed form 3 somehow so then orca immortality came out and he's a pretty rugged fellow and then orca the doom came out and he's a tank. anyone notice that orca seems to get taller as his forms progress? orca the doom looks like shaq ffs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    i just wanna see an attempt lol i fuct up one time and missed form 3 somehow so then orca immortality came out and he's a pretty rugged fellow and then orca the doom came out and he's a tank. anyone notice that orca seems to get taller as his forms progress? orca the doom looks like shaq ffs.
    i killed 4th form on my bl for kicks, dies just as quick as the first 3 forms but hits super hard...3k ish per hit..and doom 1 shots/has retarded defense

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

nobody over 170 and UCHH was sold for 2m. it was posted 20100808, but it's probably an old video. i didn't see an orca the immortality, i also don't know why they lured it all the way back there since the new form always respawns in the boss chamber. gj tho anyway, but how about a solo? 180 BL w/ amp, fury & eva pots maybe?

Banned
    iNub u look like a kid i use to go to skool wit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast