Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB Debuffs

FB Debuffs

I was wondering what magic skill I should remove for my second sword buff..I got the 4 cannons my regular buffs then my debuffs which are: Exercrate, Field of Exercrate, Enervate, Field of enervation, hardluck and lower def. I know I should probably remove one of the enervates but which one?

Also, I was wondering how much def/hp does enervate take away and if it's better than lower def or not.

Banned
    those are all the debuffs u have? o.0 anyway..
    i would delete field of enervation since it only works on mobs not ppl,the cd is huge;lower def and enervation are 0.9secs and at least u can use lower def on ppl and mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    those are all the debuffs u have? o.0 anyway..
    i would delete field of enervation since it only works on mobs not ppl,the cd is huge;lower def and enervation are 0.9secs and at least u can use lower def on ppl and mobs.
    lol you would delete field of enervation? you're dumb. it works on MOBS AND OTHER PLAYERS.

oh yeah and i have mana freeze lol. What other debuffs should I have? lol theres no space for them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KreepJeruz View Post
    lol you would delete field of enervation? you're dumb. it works on MOBS AND OTHER PLAYERS.

loool field of enervation doesnt work on players u fail scrub loool,yes u can cast it but it does nothing lmao

Banned
    loool field of enervation doesnt work on players u fail scrub loool,yes u can cast it but it does nothing lmao
    LOL are you new to fb?

Oh and I just realized that enervation makes people lose 52 def and like 300-400 hp as to where lower def only decreases 39 def...or should I just take out wind cannon lol

Wow you are retarded. Please get out before anyone catches your stupid.

Anyways, delete lower defense, it doesn't make enough difference to make it worth using.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    LOL are you new to fb?
    lol go and pk any1,cast field of enervation and check if their lvl goes down ^^ then come back and tell me lol

lol go and pk any1,cast field of enervation and check if their lvl goes down ^^ then come back and tell me lol
    I already told you, you're too retarded to give anyone advice, get out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast