Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starla's Suggestion Thread =3

Starla's Suggestion Thread =3

Yay! Suggestion forum!

Small Changes:
    • Auto-sort items button for storage and inventory
    • Increase agent shop selling slots
    • GM's to have the ability to spawn monsters/chests in game
    • The mail system to work so we can send items (with a fee)
    • Change the default chat height from 5 to 10
    • Create a section of the user interface just for support notices, currently they get lost on the right message field.
    • Class chat
    • Guild Icon
    • Change the event icon on our maps back to the red dot, the new blue ! is hard to see on new map
    • Be able to drag and drop the order of guild/buddy sections
    • Make the mini-map on war maps display the other nation like it does in nation war
    • Bringer shout block
    • Buying items personal shop (make it look different so it's obvious to players!)
    • Require subpassword on every log in - regardless of if a player set it forward. Keep that feature so we do not need to re-enter to switch characters though
    • New animations/auras for upgraded weapons
    • A second warp in Fort Ruina
    • Auto pot on/off via right click
    • Create small safe zones for warps in Pontus Ferrum
    • Make trade chat (/t) cover all channels. Currently players are using channel chat for that on Mercury but I think it would be more value as the actual trade chat (/t). Make it off by default and level 10 + restricted.
    • Put "(offline)" next to players that are logged out in party. Currently they appear the same as someone on another channel.
    • A list for chat channel that displays characters logged into the channel.

Larger Changes:
    • Create a beauty /barber shop with new hair and faces and the ability to preview and buy. Also, the ability to preview costumes on our characters before we buy would be nice.
    • Create a bounty-hunter NPC. Players can place names of other players on a master kill-list. They may give honor points or alz away as a reward for X amount of kills of a certain player. Players can accept bounty quests through the NPC.
    • Create level 155 + map, with at least three very hard bosses and at least two "grinding spots".
    • Change drop table for the + monster to epic noob gear and low cores... and make them bigger!
    • Create a pk zone off channel 1, 4th warp gate. All players are enemies. Create titles that give no stats but show people are killing machines.
    • Create a question submittal box on the help panel or the ability to send help desk tickets while in game.
    • Create a player-report function.
    • Create and sell new actions/emotes for players in cash shop
    • Gathering system
    • Keymapping options panel
    • Add in AutoRun (r), target closest monster (tab), jump (space), and loot (~)
    • More character specialization: character height and weight on creation page.
    Last edited by ForumStarla; 07-02-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    [*]Keymapping options panel
    That was actually released in the latest Korean update from what I've heard.

Sweet! I hope a lot of these things are already in works, honestly!

2nd FR warp is also added in the next update

wow this is actually pretty good...

Yay Starla. I Want All Thoose Awesome Suggestions. I Love Your Ideas. (^_^)

i don't see the point of having a jump button for cabal. we don't need since there's nothing to jump on to. you can just walk around pretty much everything.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    The invisible walls are pretty annoying. Standing in front of the gates in sod and it says I can't attack because i'm behind something. /GG

Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    The invisible walls are pretty annoying. Standing in front of the gates in sod and it says I can't attack because i'm behind something. /GG
    well its not like you can jump over it lol. like i said, just walk around it =]
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    Well I meant more like they should fix them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast