Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Starla's Suggestion Thread =3

Quote Originally Posted by flarius View Post
    the invisible walls are pretty annoying. Standing in front of the gates in sod and it says i can't attack because i'm behind something. /gg
    rofl

Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"
    Yay some REAL suggestions and it's actually possible for them to be implemented!

+1
    Force Blader - Lvl 11x
    Capella

I Also Think EST Should Try Party Duels. Not Guild Wars, But Allowing 2 Partys To Duel Each Other Till There HP Are Gone, But Without Respawning. Also An Option To Choose To Have 1, 1.5, 2, 3, & 4 Times As Much Hp For The Dueling Option. XD

+1 for starlas suggestions

bumpage

Very nice suggestions! I really like the customize ones because we really need more character customization!

Btw, the /t for lvl 10+ is very smart! Since new players don't really use them at lvl 1, I don't see why it should be available for them. In the other hand, it will reduce the number of these annoying spam bots in the town. Plus, it's not that hard to lvl up from lvl 1 to 10... come on!
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    Yay! Suggestion forum!

Small Changes:
    • Auto-sort items button for storage and inventory - everyone sort things differently.
    • Increase agent shop selling slots - takes away the advantage of premium users.
    • GM's to have the ability to spawn monsters/chests in game - ??? and I'm pretty sure they already do.
    • The mail system to work so we can send items (with a fee) - agreed
    • Change the default chat height from 5 to 10 - change yourself
    • Create a section of the user interface just for support notices, currently they get lost on the right message field. - lol?
    • Class chat - I'm sure majority of the players don't like to be forced to join chat channels.
    • Guild Icon - use?
    • Change the event icon on our maps back to the red dot, the new blue ! is hard to see on new map - new map? O.o
    • Be able to drag and drop the order of guild/buddy sections - agreed
    • Make the mini-map on war maps display the other nation like it does in nation war - takes away the fun
    • Bringer shout block - lol if this happen
    • Buying items personal shop (make it look different so it's obvious to players!) - ??
    • Require subpassword on every log in - regardless of if a player set it forward. Keep that feature so we do not need to re-enter to switch characters though - how you do that?
    • New animations/auras for upgraded weapons - reason?
    • A second warp in Fort Ruina - doesn't hurt to have one so yea
    • Auto pot on/off via right click - maybe
    • Create small safe zones for warps in Pontus Ferrum - hell no
    • Make trade chat (/t) cover all channels. Currently players are using channel chat for that on Mercury but I think it would be more value as the actual trade chat (/t). Make it off by default and level 10 + restricted. - the lvl 10 restriction doesn't help, and again, I don't want to be forced into any chat channels, period
    • Put "(offline)" next to players that are logged out in party. Currently they appear the same as someone on another channel. - not really, when the person is logged in the hp is 0/0

Larger Changes:
    • Create a beauty /barber shop with new hair and faces and the ability to preview and buy. Also, the ability to preview costumes on our characters before we buy would be nice.
    • Create a bounty-hunter NPC. Players can place names of other players on a master kill-list. They may give honor points or alz away as a reward for X amount of kills of a certain player. Players can accept bounty quests through the NPC. - interesting
    • Create level 155 + map, with at least three very hard bosses and at least two "grinding spots". - agreed
    • Change drop table for the + monster to epic noob gear and low cores... and make them bigger! - nope
    • Create a pk zone off channel 1, 4th warp gate. All players are enemies. Create titles that give no stats but show people are killing machines. - xDDDD
    • Create a question submittal box on the help panel or the ability to send help desk tickets while in game. - you can't attach files with those reports if in game so yea
    • Create a player-report function. - helpdesk
    • Create and sell new actions/emotes for players in cash shop - reason?
    • Gathering system - ?
    • Keymapping options panel - maybe
    • Add in AutoRun (r), target closest monster (tab), jump (space), and loot (~) - agree on the target closest monster, a target player outside of war would be nice. jump is impossible because it requires the game to add 1 more dimension
    • More character specialization: character height and weight on creation page.- agree, some creativity is needed
    yea....

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

OO many really good suggestions. The bounty hunter idea sounds really fun . +1 for new map. maybe not sell/trade emotes, but at least add like twice as many

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

WOw somebody had the same idea i had but a little more indeph +2 for ideas. a npc shop to buy char customization for hair and face is awesome.

Imma revive this post bcs it was good. I want to see what someone else suggested and that is a list for chat channel members so you can see who is in your cc.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast