Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forcium Martial Boots Crafter 100%[B][/B] Service crafting opened ( Mercury )

bumb
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Oh noes people going to be running around in 3% amp forcium whatever will we do??

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

i would only carge mats and like 50mil per fc craft, and then make them pay like 1/2 price on anoything 5% amp and over. Or set a price up front. That seems more fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils91 View Post
    i would only carge mats and like 50mil per fc craft, and then make them pay like 1/2 price on anoything 5% amp and over. Or set a price up front. That seems more fair.
    mate, my rules are written in the thread, easy, economical , and good for most... but bad for spur =0=
    when i said 50m for forcium that means there are no other charges, and thanks i will rewrite it in capital letter so it would be clear
    i still dont have an exact time that i usually always online on, but i will add few times that i am sometimes online

i decided that theres no more crafting amp Forcium
    No pointless comments please, and send me notification or pm me in game
    PAINElite ---> 08:00 --> 09:00 Cabal time
    10:00 --> 13:00
    Last edited by painful; 11-21-2010 at 10:13 AM.

bumb

I know you don't want any pointless comments but I think you should craft forcy amp for people..I couldn't even afford it though. I'm just saying this because the stronger cabal players get in general the faster we are going to grow as a community. If everyone is selfish with crafting we are never going to move forward. Thats why I think other versions of cabal are stronger than us. But this is just my oppinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12