Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabal II (Why have you not told us)

Shadow Titanium
    =,= ahh u just wasting my time. say w.e u like idc
    retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBeriBearxX View Post
    =,= ahh u just wasting my time. say w.e u like idc
    wasting ur time how? i pointed out that you called dasmexy your boyfriend

Shadow Titanium
    yes he is my boyfriend =,= irl. not e-dating crap end of story :3 ty
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jumoke Bolanle View Post
    i did. thats what it says. watch. http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...railer,1.shtml

it's even got screens of new landscape on mmosite

so no calling ppl s without the facts. i already did my research. if i hadn't i wold have not posted this on knowing that the comment said "not real cabal II".
    i refuse to believe that THAT is the real Cabal II = = cuz it looks so lame...

So obviously theres a lot of controversy about Cabal II and so many opinions about this. So for now I think we will all just have to wait and see what EST is going to do. And the Cabal II for China is not licensed yet so it could be fake, but EST has said that Cabal II is in development

@versus79 you just said it was lame? Did you see all of those summonings and transformations and the moves the wizard did. But it would be pretty boring if that was all Cabal II had wouldn't it?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumoke Bolanle View Post
    So obviously theres a lot of controversy about Cabal II and so many opinions about this. So for now I think we will all just have to wait and see what EST is going to do. And the Cabal II for China is not licensed yet so it could be fake, but EST has said that Cabal II is in development

@versus79 you just said it was lame? Did you see all of those summonings and transformations and the moves the wizard did. But it would be pretty boring if that was all Cabal II had wouldn't it?
    It's not "it could be fake", it's 100% fake, nothing to do with the actual CABAL II that is in development by ESTSoft. The company that released the trailer that you're throwing around these forums is being sued by EST for using their game name.

ok lets stop all the fighting i have the real story about Cabal 2,

there are indeed 2 Versions of Cabal 2 one by ESTsoft and one by Moliyo. The one from Moliyo is not sanctioned or affiliated with ESTsoft and they are taking legal action against them for simply using the trademarked name. The Cabal II from ESTsoft will be using the CryEngine 3 meaning that the graphic and animations of the game are going to be more cutting edge than any games release combined. See HERE and HERE

Quote Originally Posted by http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-02-22/not_a_rumor_cabal_online_ii_is_in_development,2.sh tml
    ESTsoft's second self-developed MMORPG Cabal Online 2: The Fate of Rivals (working title), sequel to the famous project Cabal Online, is being developed under four principles including popularity, abundance, quality and uniqueness. ESTsoft is trying to seek harmony between solo play and teamwork in the game. In addition, they will provide changeable dungeons and unique storylines for each class. Cabal Online 2: The Fate of Rivals is scheduled to meet players in Q4, 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.thisisgame.com/go/?p=2275
    A sequel of <Cabal>, which took 6 years to come, <Cabal 2> developed by ESTsoft is going to unveiled at G-Star 2010.

It has been developed about 3 years ago and its latest play video and demo are now ready to be introduced at G-Star 2010.

Amongst MMORPGs, <Cabal 2> uses Cry engine 3 for the first time and its own combined engine called Snake engine in order to draw rich graphic and awesome action.

“As we aim the best MMORPG, <Cabal 2> will be qualified in the aspects of graphic and game experience. I cannot tell the details but a system never experienced before will be introduced and it will make <Cabal 2> more unique and fun,” said YoungHwan Min the director of game business development of ESTsoft.

Side note ...

If you want to know how much EST is worth ... check this out ..
    Think you could OWN ESTsoft? think again...

$10.30 USD per share (as of close of business 10/15/2010)
    2,616,100 Shares needed for Controlling interest
    Last edited by jay7981; 11-15-2010 at 08:07 PM.

The only easy day is yesterday

I hope they never make a cabal 2.

Titanium
    Cabal II looks like sh!t.
    95% of my post may or may not be off topic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast