Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I need help!

Cool I need help!

Hi guys I'm new to this game and i am a FB level 8. But i am having Trouble. I don't know how to make money or what monsters To fight. And i am just kinda getting confused lol. If someone could be kind enough to help me out, that would be great!

My IGN Is: omacsan

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Owens View Post
    Hi guys I'm new to this game and i am a FB level 8. But i am having Trouble. I don't know how to make money or what monsters To fight. And i am just kinda getting confused lol. If someone could be kind enough to help me out, that would be great!

My IGN Is: omacsan

Thanks!!
    My suggestion for you is to start off by doing your quest. Eventually by the time you hit level 70ish you'll understand a bit more about the game. When you reach level 100 you should join a guild and the guild will help you. gl
    Chinkproject recruiting pm me ign: Eevon3

Like the guy above said, do your story quests, they will help you level up as well as provide alz to help you get skills.

Also, you can go to channel 8 and ask Wizards and Force Archers for buffs to help you stay alive.(Don't be annoying XD)
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves for you are a reflection of what they wish to be.