Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Mercury

RedOsmium
    Who +'s junk to 15 o.O
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Shadow Titanium
    remember when matri tried +15ing a 7 amp reinforced martial suit son? epic!

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post

Monkey, you mad?
    grats on the +15 forcy but.... I'm trynna figure you out.....
    You get 8-0'd in pi, bm2+aura+aos vs matri "monkey" whatever you wanna call him
    get rolled by me first pvp, and in war. can i ask you a serious question w/o you just flaming and ignoring my question?
    What are you trying to get across here? You beat matri all the time? got any evidence? because i got ss of me pwning your ass.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Who +'s junk to 15 o.O
    People with that SIG.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Woulda been cool if it was an orb, but it's still nice! grats!

Banned
    grats but someone already has a +15 orb m.amp on merc

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Mercury is not impressed.
    and im sure Venus is ashamed that the first +15 crystal a fail attempt at being a magic class
    Bravo.
    Matri > SaggyNuts
    I lol'ed if you think monkey is a reliable source. I still remember someone telling me his orb waas +13 the first day update came out, and it end up +11, all venus knows he bs and doesn't even care about him. GG if you take his words seriously. but again, you are probably just a hater

Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    grats on the +15 forcy but.... I'm trynna figure you out.....
    You get 8-0'd in pi, bm2+aura+aos vs matri "monkey" whatever you wanna call him
    get rolled by me first pvp, and in war. can i ask you a serious question w/o you just flaming and ignoring my question?
    What are you trying to get across here? You beat matri all the time? got any evidence? because i got ss of me pwning your ass.
    you rolled me in pvp and war? that's like once in a blue moon? cuz last time I checked I 1 hit your ass with a lv9 sonic shooter, and 3k+ lance at you in war, fail more please? it's funny how you guys SS when you kill me, proofs you don't kill me that much, I kill you and I don't SS because you are a nobody to me, and it's a game, I don't care like you guys do. seems like you are like matri who bs alot, when did you ever roll me in pvp? and 8 0 in aos? how is that even possible? it's hard to aos in pi except at spawn, try to lie better man, get your GED first is my suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by HI0 View Post
    grats but someone already has a +15 orb m.amp on merc
    my crystal> magic amp orb, but yea, just saying, it's first forc weapon+15 on venus.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    hmm 10 crit dmg vs 7 amp i think id go with amp for FA lol
    amp is way better but grats on the first forcy +15 on venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    I lol'ed if you think monkey is a reliable source. I still remember someone telling me his orb waas +13 the first day update came out, and it end up +11, all venus knows he bs and doesn't even care about him. GG if you take his words seriously. but again, you are probably just a hater

you rolled me in pvp and war? that's like once in a blue moon? cuz last time I checked I 1 hit your ass with a lv9 sonic shooter, and 3k+ lance at you in war, fail more please? it's funny how you guys SS when you kill me, proofs you don't kill me that much, I kill you and I don't SS because you are a nobody to me, and it's a game, I don't care like you guys do. seems like you are like matri who bs alot, when did you ever roll me in pvp? and 8 0 in aos? how is that even possible? it's hard to aos in pi except at spawn, try to lie better man, get your GED first is my suggestion.

my crystal> magic amp orb, but yea, just saying, it's first forc weapon+15 on venus.
    When I was grinding I warped to the PI entrance and you were camping there in bm/aura/aos, so I bm'd, warped back and dropped you with ease how many times? I also dropped you countless times in PI while you had Bringer on, not to mention I kill you until you log out of War whenever we're both in. I love how you're going off of what other people say about my gear as opposed to what I say myself. If someone tells you I have a 14 Amp suit you gonna say I'm a BS'er because I don't have it? If I BS alot, then prove me wrong on any of this, if not I've got plenty of screenshots to back up my claims of me rolling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    When I was grinding I warped to the PI entrance and you were camping there in bm/aura/aos, so I bm'd, warped back and dropped you with ease how many times? I also dropped you countless times in PI while you had Bringer on, not to mention I kill you until you log out of War whenever we're both in. I love how you're going off of what other people say about my gear as opposed to what I say myself. If someone tells you I have a 14 Amp suit you gonna say I'm a BS'er because I don't have it? If I BS alot, then prove me wrong on any of this, if not I've got plenty of screenshots to back up my claims of me rolling you.
    8 screen shots of you rolling when when I was in aos and bringer please. end of story

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast