Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nov 10 kr cabal test server update (new ring is being added)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    The ring is ft2 D:
    Which is surprising since it's translated to "Runt of the rings".......sounds like a lid drop

"Runt" which could be google's fail way of translating "Tyrant" if you think about it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    "Runt" which could be google's fail way of translating "Tyrant" if you think about it
    it's possible..but since only a handful of people are even geared up enough to survive in there and only half of those players even have the balls to enter ft2,I doubt many people will have it

Maybe not here, but hey they don't design the game by our standards, only by Korea's

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Maybe not here, but hey they don't design the game by our standards, only by Korea's
    which is pretty bad considering most people cant finish ft2 with a full party here, while on Kor they can duo it (so far ive seen WI+WA and WI+BL)

Shadow Titanium
    theres a wa/wa duo, prolly had an entire stash of fury pots tho

So this drops from ft2 and also only one person in party gets it at a time? =\

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

the part where they can see people's gear/weapon sounds like they taking away our privacy it would be good if they would also add something like asking for the person's permission to view his gear/weapons first hehe

Quote Originally Posted by yummy View Post
    the part where they can see people's gear/weapon sounds like they taking away our privacy it would be good if they would also add something like asking for the person's permission to view his gear/weapons first hehe
    i think im the only one that read it differently.. i think the option is either to allow people to view your equipment or not, sorta like the view helmet option

Or Runt is what Tyrant thinks of you as. Nice ss grab and translation. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    you guys overlooked something very important. You can see what other people are using for gear, no more wondering or guessing what Tang has...ie Rockstar/Angelbabe or any of the others, if u see em, u can see what they got. Even monkey, everyone can click on monkey and see his pfft legit orb. gg est
    haha i love how you refer him to just monkey. I guess his mind can be that primitive at times though. But yea, that sounds a little iffy-ly lame-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    i think im the only one that read it differently.. i think the option is either to allow people to view your equipment or not, sorta like the view helmet option
    so you can just veiw everyone naked?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast