Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: 3 Months with a block error...

3 Months with a block error...

Ok, I made a ticket 2 months ago and got a reply 3 days later telling me my account was blocked for fraud, I showed proof that there were no paypal disputes asking for a refund and that there never was on that specific account, I have received no reply after I have shown proof, My ticket has been open for 3 months now waiting for a reply to get my account back.

Do GM's just not care, Or are they too lazy to type for 5 minutes to reply to some people, I understand some people get banned for botting and all, But if someone has a serious error that I have been seeing more and more recently I think that they should be more open to account block tickets.

GOt the same thing, mine was during the adding the ecoins process and when i was done with the paypal process and clicked "confrim" to get the ecoins, it said "succesffuL" and then next thing i know i couldn't even log in! I sent in a ticket and if you've been waiting 3months imma be in for a long wait myself, GMS PLEASE ASSIST US!!! My ticket #14396
    Remeber success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. -Bruce Lee-