Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Account Already Transfered?

Account Already Transfered?

I found out about this and singed up, but it says my OP account was already transferred? wtff i think somebody hacked my stuff. I am willing to show you that it is fully my account and want to get it back. is there anyway you can show me who has my account and a way i can retrieve me account, please some one help me with this i worked very hard for my account and someone i think took it away or the registering is messed up

If you can log in on www.cabal.com then send in a help ticket, if not then email to [email protected]. Make sure to give them all the details.

Temp siggy from AHV! while I make my own.

alright i did

Let me know if this worked for you Black LuX, cause it happened to me too. I went to get my old account back and it said that Account was already transfered. Im mad as well cause I know my password and email for Cabal, but its telling me "No user found." If someone knows how I can get my character back, please let me know?

This happened to me too.. I WANT my account back, I had a level 107 FB D:

Ouch it seems transfer system is a bit glitchy, no surprises here, this tends to happen when you change game host companies.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

FML... Still nothing.

No still hasnet done anything, i sent a ticket days ago, no reply. Im ohh so sure the [GM]'s are trying to solve this problem and for the record i had like a lvl 120 or w.e WA and other characters too (The WA was my main) and he was good now he loss wtfff, i worked so hard on him now hes lost smh, im sad very very sad.

Same problem here and it's been almost two weeks and I still haven't heard a response from any gm either

Come on!! I want to play cabal. My account was transfered already?? no there is no way. I never transfered my account. Help please.