Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabal Not working on Windows 7 64 Bit

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianEagle View Post
    Okay, I ran it as Administrator and it is still not working. My friend said that it could be the firewall here at the school that is blocking it. I will have to try it off campus and see what happens.
    yes, many colleges block the ports needed to play cabal, for either security reasons, or bandwidth consumption limits, depends on how lenient your network administrator is on campus, n the school policy :3 my college wouldnt bend at all.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I'm going off campus this weekend so I'll try it then. Thanks for the help!

lol OR u cld just....threaten the school with a forcy dikatana and tell them to unblock cabal or u willl sword quake them to death
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

I tried running it on my house connection and it does the exact same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxlyn View Post
    lol OR u cld just....threaten the school with a forcy dikatana and tell them to unblock cabal or u willl sword quake them to death
    lol I could, but I doubt they would know what that means.

its sounds to me like you are either an old ogp or global user if this is the case you may need to uninstall and reinstall using the NA client, it seems that the client you are using is looking for an invalid update server that is no longer up and running.

see my post HERE

The only easy day is yesterday

I am having the exact same problem and I just downloaded the NA client. It's not being blocked by my antivirus or firewall, and I have no idea why it won't connect for the update. Any suggestions?

That seems like a lot of work. There has to be something else easier that I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by jay7981 View Post
    its sounds to me like you are either an old ogp or global user if this is the case you may need to uninstall and reinstall using the NA client, it seems that the client you are using is looking for an invalid update server that is no longer up and running.

see my post HERE
    I tried doing both of these and it still did not work....

you need to add cabal to your windows firewall with advanced security in the incoming and outgoing connections, that fixed my problem cause im on the same windows that you are GuardianEagle and on the outgoing have to click on the allow cause by default its blocked i hope this helps you out if you havent gotten in game yet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast