Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FB gear discussion

Question FB gear discussion

Blade has slightly more attack / slightly less attack than a Kat. It requires significanly less Dex than a Kat. That said, Xtal requires significantly less Dex than an Orb and again slightly more attack / slightly less magic attack.

It would be totally possible for an FB to wear Armor if it used Blade / Xtal instead of Kat / Orb, but is it advisable?

Discuss.

Shadow Titanium
    armor for FB no its like any other class beyond osm its only battle for FB

as for weps go full cdi

I'm confused why you're talking about dex requirements. Do you realize that all FBs spec dex?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I'm confused why you're talking about dex requirements. Do you realize that all FBs spec dex?
    understood.

The question is "why?" If the answer is anything like "so they can wear battle gear" then i say forget Dex.

Really though, why so much Dex and suffer from low def?

at the moment i have a +10 phery orb (36% cdi) and a +10 phery Xtal (36% cdi)

i need to pick one to extend and i'm going to slot it with +5 ATK

to put in perspective, +10 phery Xtal w/ +5 ATK slot = +6 Lapis Orb (99 atk). The difference is, my Xtal has 40% CDI. (:
    Last edited by iNub; 11-12-2010 at 07:22 PM.

What made you think you have low def when stacking dex? Dex gives the best stats out of the 3, that's why you stack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    What made you think you have low def when stacking dex? Dex gives the best stats out of the 3, that's why you stack it.
    Low def because less Str. Armor > Battle.

As far as Dex giving the "best" stats, why do WA stack Str? Too many questions. All I wanna know is if it's a viable build. Yay or nay?

Shadow Titanium
    STR/INT/DEX don't give the same stats for all classes (i.e. WI get more M. Attack from 10 INT than an FB does). That being said, I still think that stat'ing for armor and using a blade / crystal is the best option assuming you're not wearing any gear past Osmium.

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    STR/INT/DEX don't give the same stats for all classes (i.e. WI get more M. Attack from 10 INT than an FB does). That being said, I still think that stat'ing for armor and using a blade / crystal is the best option assuming you're not wearing any gear past Osmium.
    that's all i'm sayin. if i did stat for FB forcy tho i'd lose serious dmg until i could afford forcy amp. osm armor suits me just fine. (:

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    Low def because less Str. Armor > Battle.

As far as Dex giving the "best" stats, why do WA stack Str? Too many questions. All I wanna know is if it's a viable build. Yay or nay?
    hurr durr, maybe because FBs and warriors work differently? stacking str on fb = garbage.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast