Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FB gear discussion

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    so i could still go heavy as long as i keep STR / INT to the minimum and stat the rest dex?
    enough str/int for your armor. rest into dex, some fbs also get the ruling force upgrade over sixth sense upgrade because of the stronger bm1 they get

The only difference between Kat + Orb and Blade + Crystal is that with Blade/Crystal you gain 10 attack and loose ~100 def. (Assuming that Blade/Crystal is going full osm +15, and Kat/Orb full Forc +15)

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteProdigy View Post
    The only difference between Kat + Orb and Blade + Crystal is that with Blade/Crystal you gain 10 attack and loose ~100 def. (Assuming that Blade/Crystal is going full osm +15, and Kat/Orb full Forc +15)
    I have no idea where you got those calculations from, but they're nowhere near to being correct. There's almost no difference between katana/blade requirements, just use w/e the hell you can get.

Shadow Titanium
    +15 those pherys or ur not gonna have enough base lol

283 str is max you need, unless you want 340 for +11 forcium blade. If you have any other pieces of forci, then add your int accordingly. I wear sig metal boots/gloves, so I have 254 int.

Other then that, rest into dex.

Six Senth or Ruling Force is your opinion. 100matk or 700 def rate. The extra stats in BM1 is win.

Sup Fps.

Xylium

status which are ideal for a lvl140 fb

u can have 283 STR, (x) INT, (^) DEX and use +15 redosm blade / topaz xtal or redosm kat / topaz orb without having to change your stats.

u only need to alter them slightly for sig and a lot if you wish to use a forcy blade or xtal.

Ideal gear for FB: Cdi/rate in helm(extended),100 HP 7 amp in suit, 7 amp in glove ,7 amp 100 hp in boot, CDI for wep. grade as high as possible, why is it so hard?
    there is a reason to wear armor, cuz it has higher def! so if u cant buy tera sig or forcy, then go osm armor! y the F in hell would you wear battlesuit or martial when you can wear armor! unless your poor.(def rate=useless in PvP, ppl dont miss when comboing.)
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    Ideal gear for FB: Cdi/rate in helm(extended),100 HP 7 amp in suit, 7 amp in glove ,7 amp 100 hp in boot, CDI for wep. grade as high as possible, why is it so hard?
    there is a reason to wear armor, cuz it has higher def! so if u cant buy tera sig or forcy, then go osm armor! y the F in hell would you wear battlesuit or martial when you can wear armor! unless your poor.(def rate=useless in PvP, ppl dont miss when comboing.)
    Crit dmg in weapons isn't always the best choice.
    The difference in defense between osm armor and battle is practically insignificant.
    For a suit you can get a 7 amp 100 hp for about 1/3 of the price with battle than with armor.
    For boots and gloves TG 7 amp is cheaper than osm 7 amp, and it gives more def and def rate.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    Low def because less Str. Armor > Battle.

As far as Dex giving the "best" stats, why do WA stack Str? Too many questions. All I wanna know is if it's a viable build. Yay or nay?
    i herd forcium battle gives more defence than osm armor

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast