Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Fiery to Mercury!! (spur vs fiery)

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Hating on what? How you failed 5+classes? Not my problem you su.cked at this game. Who says your fa wasn't farming? Only you. You don't have time to level your fs but you have time to make t1,t2 characters? Rofl. Oh right this is me attempting to troll your sped ass. /sarcasm.
    Since you seem to know so much about me,when was the last time I went to war. Talk to me in game and see how bad I sucked. My FS is still fully geared. Havent sold a single piece. I lvled my FS to 150 and that's that. I dont have time to sit there and grind for 3+ hours. Instead of focusing on one char. I decided to make other classes for fun. And I didnt know anyone that sucked could get Bringer,regardless of tier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Since you seem to know so much about me,when was the last time I went to war. Talk to me in game and see how bad I sucked. My FS is still fully geared. Havent sold a single piece. I lvled my FS to 150 and that's that. I dont have time to sit there and grind for 3+ hours. Instead of focusing on one char. I decided to make other classes for fun. And I didnt know anyone that sucked could get Bringer,regardless of tier.
    Rofl, who says I know so much about you. Taking bringer in t1? Whoever doesn't get rooted and knows how to combo. T2?Whoever spams sp more. What's your definition of fully geared?

I havent had Bringer in T2. And once more. I dont even go to war. I barely play,

Your logic fails. Everything you say is your 10IQ belief

Banned
    Lilfarmer

Banned
    I havent had Bringer in T2. And once more. I dont even go to war. I barely play,

Your logic fails. Everything you say is your 10IQ belief
    I'm supposed to know you barely play? Sorry, I don't stalk you. Everything I say is from what I read on these forums. Hf replying to this going back on vind.

Banned
    10IQ belief

lethal#1

Spur#2

telepathy#17

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyI'mLethal View Post

lethal#1

Spur#2

telepathy#17

^^ am i the only1 who likes lethal`s post =p

if you guys want to b.itch about lv19 title be my guest, period, this is not venus vs mercury, it's funny how I rolled all your trolls not to saying rolled dafail 5 times straight, GG. even if I got owned by spur, I owned you trolls, get a life.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    if you guys want to b.itch about lv19 title be my guest, period, this is not venus vs mercury, it's funny how I rolled all your trolls not to saying rolled dafail 5 times straight, GG. even if I got owned by spur, I owned you trolls, get a life.
    Stopped using "At least I'm not a broke ass" as an excuse when you lose? Thats rare

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    I'm supposed to know you barely play? Sorry, I don't stalk you. Everything I say is from what I read on these forums. Hf replying to this going back on vind.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyI'mLethal View Post

lethal#1

Spur#2

telepathy#17
    So who said I had Bringer in T1?

And Lethal, a typo is a typo.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast