Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Login Issues.

Exclamation Login Issues.

So, I've been having this logging in issue for a while now, where when my character was switched over along with when Cabal's Parent company or whatever switched hands. I just got my own internet so now I'll be able to devote more time to getting this issue fixed. Basically, when Cabal switched hands they required that if you put in the wrong password too many times, you cannot log back into the account because it gets blocked. I've tried calling Cabal's main number to no avail, contacting numerous GM's many times in-game (I hate shouting at a certain level ) and other various means to no avail. Am I seriously the only user having this problem?
    Cabal, it needs to be addressed, and not like tomorrow. This issue needs to be fixed. It's been well over a few months now, since I sent my first help ticked addressing this issue. Cabal told me to wait a bit, so I did. Can I at least get an update on where you guys are with fixing my issue? I'm sure one more paying customer wouldn't hurt to be back on your list again, happily playing this game.
    Yours for a while now,
    Nicholas B.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

My account is blocked too. Its 6 days ago. My ticket is still OPENED. But I have a different problem. I just switch channel and select character, and clicked cancel. Then now I'm blocked. I don't know what happen... My brother too he refill his account an e-coin $20 bucks, he didn't recieve any e-coin yet, 3 days ago till now. NONE