Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops FA did it again

grats!
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    That's cool if you can't read my sig, I pretty much quit. Too lazy to ask for my gear back anyways I'll pvp you sometime later in the week if you want.
    it says "semi" retired are do u not kno what that means sad if u typed it and u dont but wow gave away your gears that fast huh? lol go sit down u talk wayy to much but when its time for back it up u play around the convo sooo lol Have a Great day... too much of my time has been wasted

Shadow Titanium
    wow lol

klolololol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    it says "semi" retired are do u not kno what that means sad if u typed it and u dont but wow gave away your gears that fast huh? lol go sit down u talk wayy to much but when its time for back it up u play around the convo sooo lol Have a Great day... too much of my time has been wasted
    Failure on my party forgot to delete semi. Apparently you can't read that I LENT it out. If you want to die that bad I could do it on my fb, although that's too easy.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Failure on my party forgot to delete semi. Apparently you can't read that I LENT it out. If you want to die that bad I could do it on my fb, although that's too easy.
    lol u really dont kno what to argue about huh didnt she say have a great day.....*lames* lol

Shadow Titanium
    lol changed that signature quick huh

Hey, now why do I need to be deleted?
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Banned -> came back -> joined sieretei >Bought gears with usd. Fake solo is fake. GG.
    Bump the truth
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

nice, now do a no OC one.. o my bad. =x

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    yeah we kno your just a hater but since u have so much skill and u have pro gears *just a guess because they might be lame* wheres your pluma solo? oooh wait i forgot ur better at btching off other ppls gears/stats lol funny tho
    I never said I have skill, but I like your fail attempt to bring me down. If I really couldn't solo anything like you said it would only show how sad this game is, seeing as legitimate players aren't able to get anywhere.

Oh and wait a second, I'm a god damn FB. Rockstar who's every piece of gear makes haniel's look like a joke still does pluma slower.

And facts stay, haniel got banned for destroying the economy along with dk and other seireitei. His current gear came out of nowhere, so are you going to tell me that he didn't buy alz and/or gear with USD?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast