Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops FA did it again

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenpotpie View Post
    note to self.

Seireite groupies get very offended when you tell them their high level guild mates mostly consisted of alz glitchers/hackers/idiots who spend tons real money in a f2p game.
    o.o hes not even in that guild..... but good call lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    lol did i say it wasnt han? i said it didnt come out of no where after she got banned she lvled it and was in the old t2 until honor rank 12... and when did we start talking about distro? and what would be more fun is seeing ppl gvg them there like the highest guild in merc right? wait guess thats hacks >.< *ppl these dayz* but someone open a challenge to them ill have the popcorn ready

p.s. in about 5-20mins someone is gonna say they all have glitched gears of corse they are gonna win lol are another way of just saying your scared
    No,you didn't say that it wasn't haniel......but you also didn't say how he got another 170 FA and fully geared it in full forcium m.amp in under 2 months.......as for gvg'ing them?....well yeah,nobody wants to gvg them...not because they're the biggest guild in merc,but because everyone knows they aren't legit

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    No,you didn't say that it wasn't haniel......but you also didn't say how he got another 170 FA and fully geared it in full forcium m.amp in under 2 months.......as for gvg'ing them?....well yeah,nobody wants to gvg them...not because they're the biggest guild in merc,but because everyone knows they aren't legit
    like i said he lvled that fa to 149 then he stayed in the old t2 to get honor rank 12 then he brought out all the entrys for ic2 and lvled his way 2 169 then he stayed awhile then left it for t5... lol u talk as if its hard lvling the only thing u can really say he brought was prem and BB+ to stack it with and haha u make it like it was only that guild had alz glitched lol maybe u can say they are dumb bc half of the ppl who did alz used another account and aww i gave away thier secret lmao but yeah u say them bc there well known and say anything to make them seem unlegit but fiery......thats pretty the only person admitted to buying alz o.o G.MS i guess dont care but that fa is legit

plus he didnt get his forci until like 156
    Last edited by SoooRite; 11-16-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Learn to type sped.

Who the fuc.k are you? Oh right someone who needs to learn to type like cassey over there. Are you afraid to tell us your name or what? QQTea is unlegit because everyone in QQTea obviously have no mains. inb4ur30minresponses
    idk if your slow are just blind but she spelled it right and with those traing blades stf.u all u do is talk which gets annoyng bc if someone say meet them in a ch u btc.h out. but your soo entertaining lol keep it up

Banned
    LOL what's the point of fighting over someone else you guys are all in love with hanny :P
    u all talk that u don't spend USD on cabal....
    99% u spend USD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    like i said he lvled that fa to 149 then he stayed in the old t2 to get honor rank 12 then he brought out all the entrys for ic2 and lvled his way 2 169 then he stayed awhile then left it for t5... lol u talk as if its hard lvling the only thing u can really say he brought was prem and BB+ to stack it with and haha u make it like it was only that guild had alz glitched lol maybe u can say they are dumb bc half of the ppl who did alz used another account and aww i gave away thier secret lmao but yeah u say them bc there well known and say anything to make them seem unlegit but fiery......thats pretty the only person admitted to buying alz o.o G.MS i guess dont care but that fa is legit

plus he didnt get his forci until like 156
    And all this was accomplished in a 2 month timeline before the expansion update?......cool story bro,but with your given timeline and the fact that they banned his whole account since he's one of the known seireitei alz glitchers,anyone will come to the conclusion that "Hanny" is a USD purchased character just like "DavidKanz".....oh wait,he's legit too right?
    Last edited by Rastan; 11-16-2010 at 03:21 PM.

@SooRite
    Oh yeah Hanny is legit. That's 100% coz I make sure of it. and stop this nonsense let them hate. There has to be some people hating you, its part of life.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh yeah Hanny is legit. That's 100% coz I make sure of it.
    oh,well I guess if miavii says so then it must be true....btw,what guild are you in now mia?....oh that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    "u" "calll" "dam" "ill" LOL. Did you pass elementary?
    lol bc i didnt type the whole word and and add letters
    ex. lol are u still in elementary school? for someone that doesnt even kno what semi means should kno when 2 stf.u

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    oh,well I guess if miavii says so then it must be true....btw,what guild are you in now mia?....oh that's right.
    who is this o.o mia did u pk him b4 >.<

rages like he has a point ... all i see is him crying over someone else gears and that he doesnt have legit or not this isnt global we have g.ms so if it was soo bad he would have been banned for it just like the other fa. hmm im wrong right?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast