Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops FA did it again

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Uh k.
    btw how come your buddy xi joined their guild to? lol soo start talking about how xi is unlegit k?

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    btw how come your buddy xi joined their guild to? lol soo start talking about how xi is unlegit k?
    Sorry, we are being told the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Eevon3 View Post
    Thats yours and a few peoples perception on the matter, some of these ex-unlegit folks made mistakes in the past, but are cool people and good people in heart. Its the fact that they are actually cool people which is why they are let in, ever think of that? And the fact that its a game and not real life. Obviously, in real life I would feel unease with an ex-convict like Rastan in my house but dude its a game it's not real life. You shouldn't judge people without getting to know them or hearing them out, that's just ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevon3 View Post
    Sorry but no one in this game that's epic is legit.
    sup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    oooh thats y u raging on that guild bc you were rejected?
    nope..but i'll let you assume why I tried to re-join seireitei after I already left them

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    you're naive to think that the people who did glitch alz didn't put any on mules.......and haniel did do something bad to me.....a long time ago she pk'd me and david for our derk...lol,nah j/k...but i'm not kidding about the vast amounts of illegitemate alz that got thrown into the economy that nearly destroyed our weak player base at the time,now yeah,I'm not as into the game as much as i used to be,maybe 1-2 sometimes 3 wars and that's about it cuz that's all i find fun in cabal anymore,but when i was pulling 7 hour days of grinding and dungeons during the whole alz glitching incident the prices for everything shot through the roof,gear,entries,cores,everything almost doubled in price,some even tripled........they almost single-handedly destroyed this game overnight,and yeah it was at a time when I gave a crap about the game and community so yeah,it pissed me off,especially since it was people who I knew and never would have thought in a million years would have done what they did.
    I think you should stop QQing about the past, it happened, if there was only a magical remote control that can rewind everything, I'd be so eager to go back without hesitation and correct that mistake they did of discovering that glitch. I wont deny that it was abused by some of our members, but there was a big lesson learned after those banned account names appeared on forums. Before me and han joined seireitei, back in AdoboNation, han already had some FA dream gear and that time alz glitching wasnt discovered yet and again Ill tell you..for some reason, he's just good with finding stuffs and making people lower their prices with those items he wants to hav. Me and Han have been loyal ingame friends for a very long time and until forever xD, and I will make sure to lead him on the right track and thats what Im doing. so if you still feel the doubt, go on report him see if the GM's will have to find what you them to find.

But yah dont project your anger to entirety of the guild. You dont know them.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Banned -> came back -> joined sieretei >Bought gears with usd. Fake solo is fake. GG.
    Lolwut? yo GM read dis you might learn zz
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Shadow Titanium
    Banned -> came back -> joined sieretei >Bought gears with usd. Fake solo is fake. GG.
    REMIXED!!!

more like Apply for guild->Guild Rejects>Jealousy>Btching about it. is Btching.

Are you implying that I signed up for seireitei? If so, you've just proven how ridiculously retarded you are and how bad they're guild fans are.
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Are you implying that I signed up for seireitei? If so, you've just proven how ridiculously retarded you are and how bad they're guild fans are.
    LOl dont even think about it. If by some unexplained event occured that you signed up and get accepted. I swear to god Bm2 + Aura = 1469 magic attack, 30% magic amp pots, 30 mana condense pots, + AoS on your piece of shiet 160 WA. Until I 1 skill it.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

this thread has became a flame thread. drop it.

p.s. I'll post my solo at 180

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    LOl dont even think about it. If by some unexplained event occured that you signed up and get accepted. I swear to god Bm2 + Aura = 1469 magic attack, 30% magic amp pots, 30 mana condense pots, + AoS on your piece of shiet 160 WA. Until I 1 skill it.
    You couldn't even beat me naked you're so bad at FA don't even joke like that.
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast