Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops FA did it again

I think CERVERUS NEEDSS TO SOLO PLUMA....and die....over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

lol i havet got forcy amp yet XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

lol maybe if u tap ur boots together "theres no thing like forcy..theres no thing like forcy lol
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

I don't have any forcium amp.

Oh man, what a skillful FA, I mean he can stand there autoattacking and everything. Seriously though, he got banned for glitching alz, then comes back with full forcium amp and eos8. There's no skill there, just a fat wallet.

inb4 I'm just a hater

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Oh man, what a skillful FA, I mean he can stand there autoattacking and everything. Seriously though, he got banned for glitching alz, then comes back with full forcium amp and eos8. There's no skill there, just a fat wallet.

inb4 I'm just a hater
    yeah we kno your just a hater but since u have so much skill and u have pro gears *just a guess because they might be lame* wheres your pluma solo? oooh wait i forgot ur better at btching off other ppls gears/stats lol funny tho

Banned
    Gunhill Bronx I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    yeah we kno your just a hater but since u have so much skill and u have pro gears *just a guess because they might be lame* wheres your pluma solo? oooh wait i forgot ur better at btching off other ppls gears/stats lol funny tho
    true...for the past year or so...not even 1 solo vid or pic...all he does it critisize and he gets nothin done..maybe i missed it..who knows

Banned
    Where's your pluma solo?

Oh wait you're one of the worst fa in t4 nvm.

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Where's your pluma solo?

Oh wait you're one of the worst fa in t4 nvm.
    lol really? u cant kill me even in your bm2+aura aww u still mad about how i had u running to warp gtf over it lol.... and one of the worst.... hmmm thats cute since im the highest cap fa in t4 but your right im the worst guess its really bad if u lose to the worst fa in t4 good call

Banned
    lol really? u cant kill me even in your bm2+aura aww u still mad about how i had u running to warp gtf over it lol.... and one of the worst.... hmmm thats cute since im the highest cap fa in t4 but your right im the worst guess its really bad if u lose to the worst fa in t4 good call
    I don't have a proc t4 nice try.
    Last edited by zx34; 11-14-2010 at 07:04 AM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast