Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops FA did it again

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I never said I have skill, but I like your fail attempt to bring me down. If I really couldn't solo anything like you said it would only show how sad this game is, seeing as legitimate players aren't able to get anywhere.

Oh and wait a second, I'm a god damn FB. Rockstar who's every piece of gear makes haniel's look like a joke still does pluma slower.

And facts stay, haniel got banned for destroying the economy along with dk and other seireitei. His current gear came out of nowhere, so are you going to tell me that he didn't buy alz and/or gear with USD?
    you just got owned in the ass by fps

Oh my USD does wonderful things doesnt it?

I never said I have skill, but I like your fail attempt to bring me down. If I really couldn't solo anything like you said it would only show how sad this game is, seeing as legitimate players aren't able to get anywhere.

Oh and wait a second, I'm a god damn FB. Rockstar who's every piece of gear makes haniel's look like a joke still does pluma slower.

And facts stay, haniel got banned for destroying the economy along with dk and other seireitei. His current gear came out of nowhere, so are you going to tell me that he didn't buy alz and/or gear with USD?
    i can solo any boss on cabal other than manticore and pluma but i have yet to learn how to video it. but i dont really say its a failed attempt to bring u down u do that alone.... and they messed up the econ soo much yet other players seem to afford thier gears... but ooh i guess they brought alz 2 good call and rockstar? hmmm havent heard of him/her until now careless anyways and hmmm your a fb guess thats your excuse lol if u dont kno how to debuff and bm2+aura no wonder your crying about what gears someone else have soo u want a hand clap?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    rockstar? hmmm havent heard of him/her until now
    I giggled.

i can solo any boss on cabal other than manticore and pluma but i have yet to learn how to video it. but i dont really say its a failed attempt to bring u down u do that alone.... and they messed up the econ soo much yet other players seem to afford thier gears... but ooh i guess they brought alz 2 good call and rockstar? hmmm havent heard of him/her until now careless anyways and hmmm your a fb guess thats your excuse lol if u dont kno how to debuff and bm2+aura no wonder your crying about what gears someone else have soo u want a hand clap?

Go use your cabal USD fund to buy yourself an English tutor. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I giggled.
    No time for forums. You need to work more BK hours to get enough USD to surpass Spur.
    Last edited by USDmakesMeBetterThanYou; 11-14-2010 at 07:44 PM.

How does it make you feel that I can do every boss except pluma and PI on my low dps class (second lowest only next to FS), yet your HIGHEST dps class can only do just as much?

How does it make you feel that I can do every boss except pluma and PI on my low dps class (second lowest only next to FS), yet your HIGHEST dps class can only do just as much?
    *USD > Class and Gear. However, imo.

WI> WA > BL > FB > FA > FS when it comes to soloing a boss. Critting more often increases overall DPS, but i guess you can argue it.

Quote Originally Posted by USDmakesMeBetterThanYou View Post
    *USD > Class and Gear. However, imo.

WI> WA > BL > FB > FA > FS when it comes to soloing a boss. Critting more often increases overall DPS, but i guess you can argue it.
    Since when is FA bm2 dps below FB bm2 dps?

Shadow Titanium
    its not

Since when is FA bm2 dps below FB bm2 dps?
    Well It's not. Im just saying FB crit more often, increasing their dps and overall damage output. Also FA AoS has a long CD time, not all FA can 2 bar every boss nor can afford to OC every time so FB have an advantage their. I hope you get my point and if i'm still wrong then hey, I'm wrong. I'm not used to FA/FB as well as WA,WI, BL and FS. So forgive me.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast