Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GMs Please Read

GMs Please Read

I don't know why it's so difficult to get to my tickets, but this time it's kinda ridiculous.

I purchased a 30 day item from cash shop. It was the wrong item. I opened a ticket that same day for a refund. 30 days later, the item is already expired, and you still haven't touched the ticket. I have an old war ticket from 3 months ago you haven't touched and two others from the same time frame as the item shop one. So yes, I have four tickets open (One is "In Progress" and has been since July). I know you guys are in another country, but maybe ecommerce.gov would be able to do something about it.

And guys, it's okay. I already QQd about it, I'm just pissed off they haven't even bothered to get to my tickets.

Ticket #12269, 12835, 13565 and 7284

Banned
    Don't keep sending them in, you'll only wait longer.

3 completely different tickets. I've waited over a month (35 days now) for my original itemshop issue. I've had to submit 3 tickets now for the same war issue, so there's a second one. 3rd one was an unrelated war issue. I haven't resubmit a single ticket, I'm just getting tired of waiting.

Bump