Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Ring Crafting Service Lv7 Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    anyone who knows me will know you are bsing, the kick from party thing sounds like you, I already max geared, I don't need another +10 ring, most I have had was 5 RoS+10s and some people saw me with them already. so yea, go away .got
    Why do you have a buying list if you are already max geared?

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Why do you have a buying list if you are already max geared?
    I buy what I want. I know you are just mad that no one will find you to craft so you can't lvl your % free because of me. you know what? your crafting is too low compare to mine, go home and stop raging

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    I buy what I want. I know you are just mad that no one will find you to craft so you can't lvl your % free because of me. you know what? your crafting is too low compare to mine, go home and stop raging
    Know why I stopped crafting on my own? I have people who are already rank7 who are trustworthy and craft for me for free. Nice try tho

Banned
    Haha, why would Dromar need your crafting service when we know our own l7 ring crafter and I'm at l7 ammys? I just made him an AoP+6 with 2 ammy crafts the other day...

Oh btw, I'd like to thank you for coming back to Venus, I was missing getting free kills in War

fierysobaddd.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    fierysobaddd.
    it was 1v1 during the bonus war we just had and i killed him in the first 10 mins of war and he logged right after l0l i love that hes back.free kills in war are always nice

funny thing is he was swapping out on his fb he bought and geared out the whole war l0l i swear its like he lets his 9 yr old little sister play his account or something

bump

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    bump
    hey fiery whyd you get rolled in bonus war 1v1 and relogged?

jajajaja keep jerris

matrimonkey, you should see I just visited your page. can you guess what I did on it? I blocked your lame ass. don't even bother posting on my thread cuz I can't see it.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    matrimonkey, you should see I just visited your page. can you guess what I did on it? I blocked your lame ass. don't even bother posting on my thread cuz I can't see it.
    if i got raped by someone 24/7 in-game and on forums i might think about blocking them on forums too to make myself feel better

good lookin bruh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast