Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server transfers

how much longer are they going to take ??? FYI to the ignorant, Venus is equally abused with G.M spread materials and heavily abused items from FairyTail days. The only ones crying are ignorant players like you who have nothing better to whine about.

Anyway here is a response :

*[GM] DaisY wrote

Dear iMuhammad,
    Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We are planning to add server transfer item on our cash shop.
    So please wait with patience.

If you have any further questions, please report us again.
    Thank you.

Sincerely,
    [GM] DaisY
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-27-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Theres a difference. All the glitched items are way in the past and both servers did it. The glitched alz is basically only on Mercury, which is part of the reason you made so much compared to what you would've on Venus.

You are wrong. Here is why,

1. Mercury has been a more populated server and they have always had more "legit alz" than venus. This is common knowledge. The people who abused alz already got banned.
    More population means less distribution on better gears, example you have 300 people in 1 server, 700 on another. you have had 20 derks in 20 ch. So 300 people are getting access to 20 derks vs 700 people are getting access to 20 derks -- which one do you think will have more alz ? and which one will have superior gear ? RESOURCE IS SCARCE DEMAND IS HIGHER answer should be obvious. Look at mercury channels and wars they get full channels, venus not even close. Mercury wars are like 45+ people on each side average. Venus looks empty.

2. I do, did always had superior gears compared to average people in venus, I have held a bringer position at will at ease. AND a lot of times I have also re-traded items to get gears in the long run. Here is an example, Marth had a screen shot of beating me in pvp, if you saw my gear closely I had no rw3+7 (which I bought from venus), no eof+7 (epaulet of yuan), and I was wearing titanium amp gears (not even basic sg gears, forget my 2 forcium amp pieces). I keep laughing because I know on my full gear I would have smashed Marth easily. His stats don't even come close to mine. But I stayed quiet, I was sitting with alz instead and said "some day, I am going to spend all this" ASK anyone in Mercury, I went from Venus "consistent" Bringer to Res Builder 60-70 pts. It's all I do in war and I don't buy gears. Do you know how that feels ?

3. So I did the same thing in Mercury and I have been playing without gears for the last 4 months CONSTANTLY re-trading items. Even now I am w/o gears and UNABLE to play. I suffered last 4 months "waiting" for better trades to took place. I "earned" my gears, where as my original gear consist of 2 forcium amp pieces with 2 +7 20% cd weapons.

Some of the gears I sold were incredible, example +7 2 slot forcium crystal, 2 slot +7 forcium kat, rw3+7, 5% s amp 10% cd blade. I did and would do this in either server to gain gears. The ratio is unimportant. Where as people like you "hold on" to your end gears. It takes a lot of fatigue, patience and pressure to hold on to play the game without gears. Are you willing to do the same ? If you are not it justifies my position now of re-trading items and achieving my goals.

ALSO another thing, there is a service , you have items. What stopped you ? Besides I sold my gears at standard Mercury prices. Example : I bought rw3+7 for 3.5b and sold for 3.8b , just a few alz here and there.

The G.Ms of the game understand my position. My gears are lingering in 2 different servers. They are willing to release the service and they will. You on the other hand have no right to justify my position. To me this is a standard service, I have suffered enough playing without gears for quite some time now. I can't farm dungeon or even war properly. So please, don't be biased in your own logic and try to justify my position, it won't help you.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-27-2010 at 10:25 PM.

That a great news for you then bro, well we all know that server transfer coming soon so hope you get your gears back together.

Quote Originally Posted by DrifterX View Post
    That a great news for you then bro, well we all know that server transfer coming soon so hope you get your gears back together.
    lol drift ur sig with the lil kid drifting is funny
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Seriously why does it take so long just to release it? In the meantime I'm boycotting use of cabal cash =/

Thanks Drifter. And anyone else who opposes server transfer other than CStriker ? I think I made my point why it should be activated and it should be done asap. It's only a handful of people making some noise, and they don't have a strong enough reason why it shouldn't. A LOT MORE want the server transfer activated.

Now it should be responsibility of the G.Ms and designer to release the server transfer. LOGICAL healthy debates are welcome. PLEASE ACTIVATE THE SERVER TRANSFER ASAP.

Here's another reason to put it up ASAP. Some of my friends are stuck on the wrong server because of OGP's sudden removal of their cash shop when cabal was "ending". My friends have been unable to play for the past month and its very disheartening.

Not to mention same as muhammed, I have gears stuck on both servers

i second that RAWR

they only put in useless character transfers. epic

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast