Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Server transfers

Banned
    server transfers probably wont be out until the event is over qq.

zzzz T_T

Where is the server transfer

I would luv to see server transfers come back. However I want to see a waiting period between transfers. something like 3-6 months, So it will allow people who got stuck on mercury/venus to return to their original servers, But not allow people to run back and forth buying on venus and selling on mecury. That is what DavidKan and the rest of the alz glitchers did and is why the economy is in such poor shape atm. personally once I get a few more items I'm switching to venus and never looking back.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I would luv to see server transfers come back. However I want to see a waiting period between transfers. something like 3-6 months, So it will allow people who got stuck on mercury/venus to return to their original servers, But not allow people to run back and forth buying on venus and selling on mecury. That is what DavidKan and the rest of the alz glitchers did and is why the economy is in such poor shape atm. personally once I get a few more items I'm switching to venus and never looking back.
    coolstorybro, no one cares

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,... looking to exploit the market more? Honestly most the people who dont care are the ones in sereitei who benefited from the alz glitch and didn't get banned.

I'm not the one going to venus just because of QQ over one orb that was 2nd slot rate. So like I said no one cares, go to venus.

lol another person wearing kneepad with their name carved under spurs desk... How sweet. I Think you two would make a really cute couple.

I want to eventually go to venus because they are more stable and most of guilds do more dungeons then mecury. I have been saying this long before i had an issue with spur. Venus has its issues but all in all they are more for the community and less about " ME ME ME " .
    Last edited by xEtherx; 05-15-2010 at 04:21 AM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    lol another person wearing kneepad with their name carved under spurs desk... How sweet. I Think you two would make a really cute couple.

I want to eventually go to venus because they are more stable and most of guilds do more dungeons then mecury. I have been saying this long before i had an issue with spur. Venus has its issues but all in all they are more for the community and less about " ME ME ME " .
    anyone with me would make a really cute couple. yep im all about me me and me. im selfish and boast alot, i got no problems admitting wat i am but people who believe ure rumors about me needing to lie/scam are plain stupid

Believers are only as stupid as the originators.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast