Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Account transfer problems.. ogp to est

Exclamation Account transfer problems.. ogp to est

Soooo yeah, this seems to be a problem for many people, that the login info for their ogp account is being entered correctly, but an error constantly persists and won't allow the transfer to take place. Sigh, I know you gms are very busy, but could you please give some explanation as to why this problem is occuring.. I would really like to play cabal again ever since I stopped 10 months ago because of school. Day by day you will lose happy gamers if this problem can't be fixed :/.

I submitted a ticket: 15228 : and I'm waiting for a successful response for a successful transfer. *crosses fingers

It would be great if you gms could please help the many people who have this problem.

Thank you for your efforts.

i dont think u can xfer ur ogp acc to est anymore....best to just start ALL over

transfer

Ugh, I sent a ticket in asking if it was possible, and the gm told me to give my char name, level, class, and server.. so I assume its still possible, but manually by a gm. I sent my 2nd ticket in with the info, and haven't heard of any transfer yet

just be patient it will get answered as most tickets take about 3weeks to a month

The only easy day is yesterday

D: I miss cabal.. I just wanna start playing my old account badlyyy ((

Quote Originally Posted by jay7981 View Post
    just be patient it will get answered as most tickets take about 3weeks to a month
    Its been over a month for me and none of my tickets has been answered. I guess im one of the unlucky few?