Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AngelBlade PUNISH!

Osmium
    lol fs don't have a prob with their fillers, any class thats L100ish would hit a 50 on impact stab/lance if they fought someone thats like 50 lvls higher

imo, if you can get ur fillers to hit about 450 on crits, you're set

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils91 View Post
    mhm, try using 2 +6 tit grade weps on someone with over 900-950def and tell me your non crit damage. That 650-700 base wont go very far. Sometimes people dont realize that a FS still requires skill to use. Sure one crit will eat a nubby player but when you start getting to the higher levels where people have decent gear a shtty SS>SG>SB>SS Combo wont work to well.
    sure it will, go noob status and spam ss/mb/sg/ss/sb

The video was flat out pk if your talking sense, pvp in cabal is as primitive as narrow minded religions, which is why I go about educating up coming players while individuals in the game with fat wallets attempt to get loved through tyranny and malicious intent which only produces the recurring results that is evidently fading away. My philosophy of the game is if you have both players same gear, same stats, same lvl one will win and one will lose, unless you pulled off a double KO which I have before, its all about who pilots there character better. The imbalance in the game is easily identified as the "supernatural" of glitches, alz buying, and third party programs.

amen.
    IGN: Angel

Osmium
    "Thou shalt not kill steal"

nigz be breaking that one all the time, right spur? kaka j/k

Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    "Thou shalt not kill steal"

nigz be breaking that one all the time, right spur? kaka j/k
    Some people have trouble with number VII too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    The video was flat out pk if your talking sense, pvp in cabal is as primitive as narrow minded religions, which is why I go about educating up coming players while individuals in the game with fat wallets attempt to get loved through tyranny and malicious intent which only produces the recurring results that is evidently fading away. My philosophy of the game is if you have both players same gear, same stats, same lvl one will win and one will lose, unless you pulled off a double KO which I have before, its all about who pilots there character better. The imbalance in the game is easily identified as the "supernatural" of glitches, alz buying, and third party programs.
    Nice one. I think I have the same kind of philosophy as you do.
    Your video is very helpful.
    Bump!

Meh I like SG, SS, SB and SG combo. I can usually 2 or 3 shot someone with it....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

I wish i experienced shield grenade i heard its awsome
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    I wish i experienced shield grenade i heard its awsome
    Amost as good as SS >

Comeback and play
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

LOL you actually have it on your acct. Eskie put it there.....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast