Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont Pus Out Telepathy hacker

Dont Pus Out Telepathy hacker

Apparently Telepathy has hacked my account and has been selling my gear everywhere. He says that I went on and put all my gear in the guild warehouse and left the guild. So why don't you gimme my gear back and add me back to guild?

and you decided to pus out when i came on?

Hack more to buy alz?

Telepathy this is your 3rd strike:
    1) alex scams your account
    2) itachi's gloves
    3) my gear

GMs why don't you just ban them?
    Can't believe you trade friendship for pixelated gear

lv 170 WA MoonCurse Venus

Banned
    I find it funny you're trying to make it seel like I somehow "hacked" you when you gave your info out to about 4 people (excluding myself, I never wanted it) when last night you logged on while I was in War and put your crap in the GWH and said you were quitting B/C you finally found a GF and are busy with school. Bottom line is, you haven't even played CABAL in months, so when you or whoever you GAVE YOUR INFO TO logged on last night and handed out your gear, why would I think that's suspicious? If you were to go about this in a different manner I would have tried to get the gear back, but since you're being an immense little douchebag about this spamming shouts 24/7 while I'm AFK, don't expect anyone in the Guild to give back the items YOU gave them. If the GM's even help you in any way after you gave your info out to at least 4 people, then I'll show them all the SS's of you saying you're quitting and all of the gear in the GWH can be used by anyone in the Guild.

i would like the screenshot plz.

Banned

So, are you going to keep denying that you willingly gave the Guild your gear before you quit? Did someone offer USD for your WA and now you want it all back like a little doucher Billy? I wouldn't doubt it with you.

Its funny how you posted that when other people in scammers can easily get on my account and say all that. GM's can search the ip for that time.

hm... why did you have screen shots of that, makes you look pretty guilty. Unless you knew something was going to happen that is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivenSins View Post
    Its funny how you posted that when other people in scammers can easily get on my account and say all that. GM's can search the ip for that time.
    So you just openly admitted more than a few people had your complete account info. So you're trying to frame me for this so you can accomplish what? It's well known that you haven't played in months, so why would you care of the 1 of 10 people that had your info put your gear into the Warehouse of the Guild that GOT YOU most of your gear? Oh right, sell it for USD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceRa1 View Post
    hm... why did you have screen shots of that, makes you look pretty guilty. Unless you knew something was going to happen that is.
    It's happened to me before, someone was quitting and gave me a bunch of stuff and then came back hours later and wanted every bit of it back because he got an offer for USD. This is what Moon's trying to do now, make it seem like he got hacked so I'll make everyone in the Guild give back all the stuff even after they've sold their old gear so he can sell it for USD. I had a feeling he would want something from me someday, so I took the screens for assurance to remind him he GAVE his items to our Guild, there was no, "I'll give you this gear if you promise to give it back if I get an offer for USD" BS involved. With that being said, he's only doing this with me and not the others in the Guild who actually HAD his info because I'm an easy target and hated by many. If I were to "hack" him, why would I be selling the gear on my main account and openly admit our Guild members are using it? Oh right, because he gave it to us, end of story. Go find different ways to make USD Billy, I'm not getting screwed this time.

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivenSins View Post
    that's pretty much admitting you gave away your info to other ppl.

Edit:
    dam matri said it b4 me.
    *an hero*'s

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    So you just openly admitted more than a few people had your complete account info. So you're trying to frame me for this so you can accomplish what? It's well known that you haven't played in months, so why would you care of the 1 of 10 people that had your info put your gear into the Warehouse of the Guild that GOT YOU most of your gear? Oh right, sell it for USD.
    no im saying that you told them my account info and they got on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast