Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dont Pus Out Telepathy hacker

there's not enough raging in this thread..... the game.... now rage D:<

RAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooops Im Sorry no Need Too Rage This Is Worthless He Already Told He Gave Out The Info Lol!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui007 View Post
    If mooncurse did indeed quit months ago, then him suddenly announcing he got hacked months later, also raises suspicion..
    He went inactive months ago, gave tons of people his info obviously and now that people knew he was quitting for GOOD they obviously told him they'd buy his account for USD, so this is why he wants all the stuff back all of a sudden, even though the kid has literally not played more than a few hours in 3months.

Shadow Titanium
    just another QQ baby let him think what he wants if it helps him sleep at night he doesnt even have the right to send an HD ticekt

heres an example

hi GM i gave my account info away to a couple of people now all my equip is gone pls help me gm

hello this is EST we dont give a fk ur a retard for giving out ur info when we strongly recommend people not to
    Last edited by realowner; 11-15-2010 at 07:34 PM.

if mooncurse dont get his way hes gonna cry to his dad. I suggest you guys stop messin' with him.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Banned
    I've already proved all I need to prove. Moon you're pathetic to make such a big deal over this even though we all know you don't even play CABAL. You gave the Guild your gear last night and obviously got a USD offer tonight so you're mad we were reluctant to give the gear back, now you've resorted to saying we're hackers? Lol....K buddy, tell your buyer the people who helped you get 1/2 of the gear are the ones that will be using it.

K bye

Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    just another QQ baby let him think what he wants if it helps him sleep at night he doesnt even have the right to send an HD ticekt

heres an example

hi GM i gave my account info away to a couple of people now all my equip is gone pls help me gm

hello this is EST we dont give a fk ur a retard for giving out ur info when we strongly recommend people not to
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    He went inactive months ago, gave tons of people his info obviously and now that people knew he was quitting for GOOD they obviously told him they'd buy his account for USD, so this is why he wants all the stuff back all of a sudden, even though the kid has literally not played more than a few hours in 3months.
    Yea the only person i told my info was my cousin. And my equipment sub pass was never told by anyone.
    And your saying i gave info to multiple people. Why would a person randomly say i have a gf and just put my gear in the guild warehouse. Wouldn't they just take my gear and sell it for their own benefit?

OH wait you got on my account and did all this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

lv 170 WA MoonCurse Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I've already proved all I need to prove. Moon you're pathetic to make such a big deal over this even though we all know you don't even play CABAL. You gave the Guild your gear last night and obviously got a USD offer tonight so you're mad we were reluctant to give the gear back, now you've resorted to saying we're hackers? Lol....K buddy, tell your buyer the people who helped you get 1/2 of the gear are the ones that will be using it.

K bye
    what sorry bro im not xcon

lv 170 WA MoonCurse Venus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123