Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can't log in WWW.CABAL.COM

Can't log in WWW.CABAL.COM

I can't log into my account on the website after making 2 different accounts. I have asked a friend to try it on her computer and she's able to log on it at her house, however all the computers at my house is having problems logging on to the ACCOUNT. It always give INVALID ID OR PW when i'm 100% positive I have typed in the right information. Seriously can someone help and is it too late to transfer, this is so fustrating. I had a 13x blader along with other chars. =(

Doesn't work for me in firefox right now, (but I can login to the forums just fine in FF), but in order to login to cabal.com, I have to use IE.

Yeah i've do use IE. I even tried FF and went as far as to downloading Google Chrome to try it and it simply doesn't work. I don't know what's the issue, cleared cache, cookies, etc, tried turning firewall off, no idea why the website keeps saying incorrect ID or PW but my friend can go on it jsut fine at her house.

You have to transfer first you know that right, then you log in and activate it

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

I can't log into my account on the website, not in game, I can't even d/l it or do anything because it keeps saying Incorrect ID or PW. I'm talking about unable to log in to www.cabal.com with a registered account to www.cabal.com.
    Seems like I won't be coming back to cabal then..

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemangoes View Post
    I can't log into my account on the website after making 2 different accounts. I have asked a friend to try it on her computer and she's able to log on it at her house, however all the computers at my house is having problems logging on to the ACCOUNT. It always give INVALID ID OR PW when i'm 100% positive I have typed in the right information. Seriously can someone help and is it too late to transfer, this is so fustrating. I had a 13x blader along with other chars. =(
    R u from OGP or GLOBAL?

OGP is closed. U can no longer xfer accounts from there. GLOBAL is still open for xfer. U have to goto cabal.com n click on the "ACCOUNT TRANSFER" icon. BTW. U can't do anything right now cause there's a maint. U'll have to wait for another 3-5hours till maint is over.

wo BEBE Crazy thanks for clearing this up. I am from OGP so ur saying OGP can no longer transfer, I lsot the account right? That aside, I can't log onto www.cabal.com with a new registered account, which means I dont' even have th choice of starting over, but wow OGP GG they didn't even send me an email telling me anything. Goodbye 13x blader with full +7 gear~ Have funz pplz time to move on

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemangoes View Post
    wo BEBE Crazy thanks for clearing this up. I am from OGP so ur saying OGP can no longer transfer, I lsot the account right? That aside, I can't log onto www.cabal.com with a new registered account, which means I dont' even have th choice of starting over, but wow OGP GG they didn't even send me an email telling me anything. Goodbye 13x blader with full +7 gear~ Have funz pplz time to move on
    U can make new accounts. U just have tp sign up with cabal.com. U also have to remember ur old user name might be already in use. N that's the reason why it's saying u fail the username or password. As for ur OGP account. CABAL let ppl know on thier site like a month ago. >.< If u missed it. then u missed it. Talk to cabal... maybe they can do something for u. I don't know. =(

as for it not letting you log into the site, I have a similar problem with FF. The only way it would let me log in is if I clear the cookies and history and then try logging in. It lets me do it then without fail.

as for asking for help about transferring...all I can say is good luck. I share your pain on losing an account. I didn't have access to the game for a few months ( good computer crashed and had a crap computer until here recently) and when I came back about a month ago, there wasn't an option for transferring from OGP anymore. I sent in a ticket and got a crap response asking for more information about my account. After sending more information, I have received no reply at all. I understand that they probably have a lot to deal with but still....keeping your gamers loyal should be number 1 on their agenda.