Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Super suggestions

Super suggestions

1st suggestion: The legacy weapon colors can change. Either give bringers a different color automatically or allow everyone to have a chance at changing the color. The latter will be based off of getting a kill streak of some number without dying. Example: 10 kills would change it to blue. You can even add more rank ups. 20 kills changes to green and so on. The leg weps can also have a slight increase in stats for each rank up. I believe this will also help balance player kills vs guardian kills in war and will add some depth to it.

2nd suggestion: In nation war bring the guardians back to war. First place of course will be the bringer and the next 4 or 5 players that score the highest will get the guardian title. The title will have its own stat increases as well as a slight glow(different color?). Guardians will not get shout function like the bringers. I believe this will help mix war up a little more and not have everyone always focusing on the bringer.(roots and such)

3rd suggestion: Add an item that transfers accumulated wexp from one character to another on the same account. We can even add an item that can transfer an honor title to another character on the same account.

4th suggestion: We should have different death animations. This just adds a little more feel to when you kill a player or die. Example: Fa fires off shooting stars and kills someone, they go flying back, and do a couple of rolls or something. Have like 4 or 5 different animations

Those are it for now. Would appreciate some replies and see what you all think.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 11-20-2010 at 03:44 PM.

oh i like the changing color for different kill amounts