Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Answer tickets

Answer tickets

Nuff said.

Titanium
    + 1000

Support team here is the thing:
    They hired you for a reason, it doesnt take 3 month to answer a single ticket that can be solved in 1 min, If you think you deserve getting paid you prolly should start doing your job.
    I have 5 opening ticket and they are all dealing with critical issue and i doubt you read any of them. This is the game company with worst service I have ever encountered and now i regret to play your games.
    Now I am think why you didnt leave any phone number on your website.
    Last edited by Hollowichigo; 11-16-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    Support team here is the thing:
    They hired you for a reason, it doesnt take 3 month to answer a single ticket that can be solved in 1 min, If you think you deserve getting paid you prolly should start doing your job.
    I have 5 opening ticket and they are all dealing with critical issue and i doubt you read any of them. This is the game company with worst service I have ever encountered and now i regret to play your games.
    Now I am think why you didnt leave any phone number on your website.
    calm down man its a free game...
    but yes answer the tickets pweej

Quote Originally Posted by cheesedip View Post
    calm down man its a free game...
    but yes answer the tickets pweej
    It is no longer free after you bought cash items. If they intended to make it not for profit there should be 0 cash related item in game.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

He meant free to play. No one is forcing you to purchase ecoins.

ya no1 is forcing you to buy anything either, does that mean when you buy something you should not recive the service for it?
    If not why would I hire and pay people to provide those services then?

hey hollow, guess what i stole your fb!

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

both of you have valid points, but i have to lean towards hollow on the part where if you've 'invested' you can say, real money into the game that they should at least make a verbal response as to the progress on your ticket. EU has a much much better system set up for their tickets that also lessens the amount of tickets sent into the desk bcs they can keep using the same one to post updated info about that ticket on until it is resolved. The EU GM need to send a couple of their members to teach our GM how to run things smoother and more effectively.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    hey hollow, guess what i stole your fb!
    I knew this long time ago and I sent a ticket year ago, I didn't knew the acc transfer was out that night so gave u a chance to do it
    This is also a great reflection on Est GM's services! The person who stole my char is still talking here happly and not getting any punishment even when he openly admitted his crime while I have a ticket hanging there for 6 month without response!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast