Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Answer tickets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    I knew this long time ago and I sent a ticket year ago, I didn't knew the acc transfer was out that night so gave u a chance to do it
    This is also a great reflection on Est GM's services! The person who stole my char is still talking here happly and not getting any punishment even when he openly admitted his crime while I have a ticket hanging there for 6 month without response!
    LOL stole a char you purchased with USD from hanzohatori are you kidding me? haha u wasted 2.5k usd on ur fb to get it stolen from u get rapeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Sure you do.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    Sure you do.
    http://www.xfire.com/profile/jerryI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥/screenshots/cabalo/
    flip a few pages you will see the time im not 170 yet.
    The part in adress being blocked is s.u.c.k without dots.
    Jealousy leads to trolling, noob whine when he got owned while pro tries to descover the problem and improve.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Banned
    to the people that knew hanzohatori, tell me this wasnt his FB with this e x a c t same gear and even the rw3 LOL god youre dumb why would u let people look at screenshots? these even further my claim idiot

also, whats to stop you from deleting your lowbie fb before buying hanzos and just renaming it the exact same thing?
    i still remember the first war you went to on cap side, everyone called you out for buying hanzos fb and you ended up going proc days later
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 11-22-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Banned
    its also funny how you go from a trashy geared 122 fb to a fully geared 170 CAP fb and you seem to have taken screenshots of all "your" gear, isnt that just strange?

also, HavocFury is the BL that you bought off karl as well

http://www.xfire.com/profile/jerryI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥/screenshots/cabalo/
    flip a few pages you will see the time im not 170 yet.
    The part in adress being blocked is s.u.c.k without dots.
    Jealousy leads to trolling, noob whine when he got owned while pro tries to descover the problem and improve.
    You're trying to say you're good? That's funny cuz I remember the exact opposite. Stop pretending your noob in mercury=the 170 fb in venus.

You're trying to say you're good? That's funny cuz I remember the exact opposite. Stop pretending your noob in mercury=the 170 fb in venus.
    my noob mercury? u mean the 172 FB i have on merc? that one i made after the 1st one is gone.
    Besides im P sure i raped u in game, u can tell me ur IGN , i don even recall anyone i encountered raped me.( u are excesion i guess, which i raped.)
    Last edited by Hollowichigo; 11-23-2010 at 07:50 PM.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    its also funny how you go from a trashy geared 122 fb to a fully geared 170 CAP fb and you seem to have taken screenshots of all "your" gear, isnt that just strange?

also, HavocFury is the BL that you bought off karl as well
    hey do u leave X fire on every sec when u play? cuz i dont, if u don believe check the date of those SS. i believe thats a period long enf to lvl a 170.(even my 170 doest have everything SSd, never to mention before that)
    About u 2 saying I buy acc, com on its an old out dated insult, its a virtue to admit defeat so u can get better, sadly u don pocess that, which is one of the mian factors caused your faliure.

my noob mercury? u mean the 172 FB i have on merc? that one i made after the 1st one is gone.
    Besides im P sure i raped u in game, u can tell me ur IGN , i don even recall anyone i encountered raped me.( u are excesion i guess, which i raped.)
    You wish. You seem so in love with your char so where did the screenshots go from 122-170? Isn't it such a coincidence that you pop up with the same level fb with exact same gear and exact same pet?

You wish. You seem so in love with your char so where did the screenshots go from 122-170? Isn't it such a coincidence that you pop up with the same level fb with exact same gear and exact same pet?
    lalala more troll. Those SS not on my xfire is long lost in multiple reinstall(not to mention i even changed a new computre), btw what about u provide all SS for ur char from every single level? can you?
    while you have time trolling here, might consider go play more so u can actually get better instead of getting 3hKOd, oh wait..
    What did i say? actually dont play lol, go uninstall instead.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast