Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Answer tickets

Quote Originally Posted by hollowichigo View Post
    i knew this long time ago and i sent a ticket year ago, i didn't knew the acc transfer was out that night so gave u a chance to do it
    this is also a great reflection on est gm's services! The person who stole my char is still talking here happly and not getting any punishment even when he openly admitted his crime while i have a ticket hanging there for 6 month without response!
    lol owned

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    man the best solution to dis problem is

Sit bak put ur feet up, grab a beer or 5 and pop a E-pill

my ticket got answered... im guessing ur's will get answered too..
    cheerz

nop told u the oldest one is been 6 month...and new ones are untouched.
    I guess they just selectivly answer small non-time consuming issues, so they can have more time folding papper planes and fly to each other while having thousanding of unread tickets stucking in their mailbox.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Banned
    i sent a ticket 2 months ago i reinstalled cabal and it works now. still no1 has repplied to my ticket.

Any questions or issues u have with Cabal plz call 1800-CabalFU

Quote Originally Posted by megablast1 View Post
    i sent a ticket 2 months ago i reinstalled cabal and it works now. still no1 has repplied to my ticket.

Any questions or issues u have with Cabal plz call 1800-CabalFU
    It shocks me when GMs doesnt do their work, It shocks me even more that no one actually is supervising them.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

had a ticket for almost 3 months, still no answer. not suprised. ill just bring my money somewhere else. problem solved.

well i demand my money back since i didnt recive the thing I purchased and not to mention one of my char stolen.
    srsly if any EST supervisor is seeing thins(which most likely they are not) try think what happened to China Cabal, is went down because the angent comany MOLI game did a poor job on service, ppl quit and went to private servers. If you want that to happen to NA cabal(well since global merge in it is even bigger than NA) to be like that, Then by all means waste your money and hiring ret*ards who doesnt do their job.
    Last edited by Hollowichigo; 11-21-2010 at 06:53 AM.

AHAHAHA account buyer gets his char stolen how hilarious.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    AHAHAHA account buyer gets his char stolen how hilarious.
    Martimoney already trolled me on that and I have gave him solid proof of me grinding my char, Should I give you the link to those screenshots again?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast