Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 11/15

[GM] Sky

Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 11/15

Hello CABAL Players,
    This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 15th of Nov
    As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
    Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

11/15
    a3***, anc***, as5***, asdd***, aton***, bancrofted***, barretmar***, bea***, bored***, butjfd***, c32***, caoc***, dahuai***, damang***, erdd***, f32***, fsdff***, fute***, gamese***, hhccrs***, hsaj***, huawl***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, ich***, ion***, jds***, kgsd***, khgfh***, kjaaa***, klek***, kunluno***, kvclg***, lilafroe***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupengp***, ouchun***, prudenceua***, pytry***, qingf***, qucka***, rdfd***, sab***, sharlenem***, terte***, tjufr***, trggj***, ttractsta***, ttss22***, tyujge***, uaintma***, ui***, vgsadj***, wansho***, xdann***, XFlyX***, xinjinen***, xinjinen***, xinjinen***, xinjinen***, xuxin***, ydrtg***, yttdf***, yugh***, mmg***, ujht***, b***, hydf***, vfzsd***, men***, cjhai***, cjhai***, evi***, alo***, sunlim***, lilazns***, cjhai***, sks***, qaz***, bip***, vbnsd***, cjhai***, aweqwrs***, ca6***, gfgdf***, cjhai***, sdfsd***, liupengl***, liupengl***, swiftglo***, asdfd***, ssfdf***, hju2uh***, vbgc***, xkut***, tdfds***, ue***, hhdf***, rersd***, bfss***, mvns***, ytfgsd6***, liupengl***, you***, lhd****, gfdd***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
    CABAL Support Team

Banned
    Large list, nice job.

You all work hard to keep the botters out, but when it comes to customer service, there are some major, major things that need to be fixed. I think I'm going to help this process out, seeing as I've waited and spent money on it that could be used elsewhere, and didn't get any help yet. I'm pretty sure you all could use a hand anyway fixing this issue.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Sky View Post
    cjhai***
    awwwww they got me again

ohwait these are made up usernames

Lol.. They could be :x

omg hi!!! ◕‿◕

bip*** = tier 5 proc?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

yo GM sky wheres all the seireitei names? Or do you not include buying alz and gears with USD hacking anymore? zz
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

I bet those are just bot spammers that they cleared out once a month lmao

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Shadow Titanium
    theyre removing my free source of titanium slotted and mysterious boxes nuuuu D:

Yo how about you answer the helpdesk ticket I sent you with SS of a guy standing inside of AH?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast