Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account already transferred?

Account already transferred?

Uhm yea, I'm getting this error and don't know why or what to do...

idk either i cant even USE the help desk b/c it keeps telling me i have to transfer my account first.

Well GM how you explain this one?

Make a new account and use the "give up option" to access help desk.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

i've had this problem, clicked on the "give up" link only to find that it does absolutely nothing. I've sent in a ticket to help desk only now to find that they have been transfered to another acct... WTF

Same Issue and problem here. I hope to hear something from GM or help desk, soon. I cannt w8 to test my new Super gaming PC.

Seriously........ Yeah i know the world is plagued with idiocy people.

Same problem, EST needs to sort this out. :/

also have this problem someone must have stolen my account info and transfered my character to there account. support is no help at all Ive given so much detail about the character they should have given it back to me but they wont even answer me. ive played cabal for 2 years this is bull and needs to be fixed asap.

Yea i had that problem too but i made a new Acc and then Transferred my old one through...now the only problem i have is that my characters DIDNT COME BACK -_- Talk about EPIC FAIL....AS for the tickets...i put one in about a week ago and have yet to hear anything from them...dont get your hopes up kids....

Having same problem, Account already transferred... Ticket in since 15th with no word... I have so much proof of ownership it is absolutely ridiculous, Paypal receipts etc.. I honestly don't see why this would be a problem for them considering the "Transfer char to a different account" item they have in the cash shop.

i went to log on to my account and it tells me no users ... i click on help desk and it tells me to login ... im already logged in how can i login again??? if i lose my account's with the time i put into them i will not come back to this game.. there are other games that i can find to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast