Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i want to join a gulid..

i want to join a gulid..

hello guys.. just wanna ask on how to join a guild?.. im new here.. thanks..

lol >.>

however if it's a legit question, go ask someone already in a guild to invite you, assuming they have permission to invite players

Join Seireitei, it's the top guild on merc. If you enter that guild in about 3 months you will walk out with forcium amp pieces. Don't worry it's a totally legit guild so you have nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by usdmakesmebetterthanyou View Post
    join seireitei, it's the top guild on merc. If you enter that guild in about 3 months you will walk out with forcium amp pieces. Don't worry it's a totally legit guild so you have nothing to worry about.
    lol
    ~Retired

Quote Originally Posted by USDmakesMeBetterThanYou View Post
    Join Seireitei, it's the top guild on merc. If you enter that guild in about 3 months you will walk out with forcium amp pieces. Don't worry it's a totally legit guild so you have nothing to worry about.
    That's funny. Cause I'm in that guild too since day 1 n my gears still osm +0!!! not even pc. =O

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    That's funny. Cause I'm in that guild too since day 1 n my gears still osm +0!!! not even pc. =O
    cool story brah!

Quote Originally Posted by warf0xy11 View Post
    hello guys.. just wanna ask on how to join a guild?.. im new here.. thanks..
    server is down right now due to maint. When it's back up. Just go into any chan n ask someone if u can join their guild. OR u can just look here under guild recruiting section. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    xD Seireitei is well.. full of "legit" amp pieces =), i don't understand how you don't have any forcium amp pieces yet D:
    ~Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukou View Post
    xD Seireitei is well.. full of "legit" amp pieces =), i don't understand how you don't have any forcium amp pieces yet D:
    They give me no love. =( then again. I don't play my FA anymore. She so weak I gave up. only go war like once every 2months? lol

hai bebe
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast