Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So ummmmm.... +11 Lapis 40DMG > +11 Forcium 7SAMP

aop6, 34/7, and 1 slot dmg in pet = 167 bruddar. ^^
    Done changed my gears around now though. looking for bof7s and some runes to add to the stats below in my sig.

Banned
    Can't help but noticing that the stats you input have over 150 more hp than the SS you submitted.

my lvl is 168
    how come my attak is only 600

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils91 View Post
    if your going to spend the money on a 2 slot forc xstal, u might as well get a 40 dmg topaz xstal and make it +15. doing rough clculations 2000 uch should be able to get you +15. That's only 2bil + topaz=6bil total?

Isnt +15 topaz = to +9-10 forc?
    I lol'ed, you'd be lucky to make it too +12 with 2k cores.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

looks like im gonna need a PC amp forci crystal with 2 slots xP

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngwie21 View Post
    Forcium Crystal has better "DPS" but who is to say that the "DPS" isnt better with a larger crit? I think 2shotting someone is the best DPS oen can get. 1.8sec cast time on grenade, 2.8sec cast on splinter = 4.6 seconds of pvp against maybe FK>Imapct>Charge>Rising 0.5sec FK, 1sec Imapct, 0.9sec charge, 1.1sec rising or something like that = 3.5 seconds but with my lapis i was critting well over 2.4k splinter and grenade so 5k dmg in 4.6 seconds against an AVG of 700dmg per DPS skill 700 x 4 = 2800. Also some say forcium crystals are better in bm2, but they arent... lol
    my friend yellow lines his skills and by the time he does charge im just dead

his combo is charge>force kick>impact stab and then im frozen in place because grenade just destroys the rest of my HP

so total his combo is under 2 seconds of dps and then im frozen in place, wanna know what that is? my crit shot>my terra lance > im dead good luck killing an FS with those 2 skills -.-
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    I lol'ed, you'd be lucky to make it too +12 with 2k cores.
    if they were enhanced
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    i erad somehwere that enhanced core increase success rate by like .2% i dunno doesntseem wort it to me

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    i erad somehwere that enhanced core increase success rate by like .2% i dunno doesntseem wort it to me
    its better because most of the time you only fail by 1 lvl not 4-5 xD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345