Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So ummmmm.... +11 Lapis 40DMG > +11 Forcium 7SAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Yngwie21 View Post
    Look at my branny DMG post and then look at Yomo's. I win by over 800 and I recently got a +11 Forcium Crystal with 7 S Amp and I crit less. ^^ I like looking like yomo now though. WE ARE GUILDIES NOW AFTERALL!!

Now I will admit that I crit the DPS moves in pvp like 200 to 300 harder with the forcium crystal and only a bit less with the bigger skills (i.e. Splitner and Grenade) and having like 1080 base attk isnt that bad either. >.< So the non crits are amazingly harder, but who plays FS and doesn't crit?

so which one is better for Nwar/pvp
    Forcy or LApis???

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

well to tell ya the truth I only crit about 50ish harder with a 40dmg lapis over the 7s amp forci, while the DPS skills do 200-300 better with the forci. Depends maybe on your playing style I suppose... but look at it this way, I was a Lapis player for years and I just went to forci and im happy with it. it looks cooler and we all know thats what I play for XD
    Also just as a side note, think about the thigns to come such as a Crit DMG rune.... that rune will make this crystal WAY better than lapis.

Forcium Crystal has better "DPS" but who is to say that the "DPS" isnt better with a larger crit? I think 2shotting someone is the best DPS oen can get. 1.8sec cast time on grenade, 2.8sec cast on splinter = 4.6 seconds of pvp against maybe FK>Imapct>Charge>Rising 0.5sec FK, 1sec Imapct, 0.9sec charge, 1.1sec rising or something like that = 3.5 seconds but with my lapis i was critting well over 2.4k splinter and grenade so 5k dmg in 4.6 seconds against an AVG of 700dmg per DPS skill 700 x 4 = 2800. Also some say forcium crystals are better in bm2, but they arent... lol
    Agreed since SG came out
    I rarely use DPS any more,

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

the VAST majority of my PvP's are Grenade>Splinter>so far beyond done its not even funny... Like knocked you into another area code done. Like -5000 dmg past your life done.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    so which one is better for Nwar/pvp
    Forcy or LApis???
    IT DEPENDS ON UR STATS!!

Like ur att s.amp% cd% cr%!!! dam u ppl! it all depends on ur stats!!!

You have my stats posted right there. do the math. +11 Forci is 159 attk 7 s amp +11 Lapis is 122 attk 40 dmg

Yeah depends on your stats. If you got +15 Forcium Blade and eof8 go for the lapis orb. If not the owells.

Siggy By Rasecx!

You have my stats posted right there. do the math. +11 Forci is 159 attk 7 s amp +11 Lapis is 122 attk 40 dmg
    oO dam... i missed it. let me go look. lol

i would say that if +15 was in the realm of reachable I would definately go +15 forcium blade and crystal. Do you know how much base attk youd have?? lol almost 1275ish with 60 samp and we are Force Shielders its not like we arent gonna have crit dmg to boot! lol 167 dmg with 60 s amp and a warriors attk base, yummeh

my new stats are
    4095hp
    1081 attk
    1298 def
    54rate
    167dmg
    60samp
    umm... is this with lapz or forcy? or non?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast