Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: WA vs FS

yeah I see what you mean about wa > fs pve. but for a wa/wiz comparison... I have to give even the slightest edge to wiz.

another scenario on pluma would be no pots and no deaths(odd circles)

meaning pluma would not die in one bm and on the second session of bm warrior's dps would be a joke compared to the equivalent wizard. no panic or bloody.. or any shorts for the warrior period.

BACK TO FS TALK GOGOGO

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

SIGMetal

heres the chart with those stats. if u think u can change the combo on either side to finish off the other player then go ahead

So are the FS and WA using the same weapons? or is it current times with FS using forcy weapons and WA's with 80 dmg osm.

What lvl are those moves spur? the main ones o.o
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

SIGMetal
    everythings lvl 20. items used on 1st page

Banned
    yes fs can use Forcy GS and wear WA only gear

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    but for example a wizard would take a dump on a warrior in ca5 for example. see what im sayinggggg?
    What about in sod/ft1/dx dungeons?
    * Note: No unlimited SP, just enough to keep running the place until you get bored and no GPS warping to party randoms between runs.

Shadow Titanium
    FS
    Knight of Dawn / Stormy Supreme Gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by Registering View Post
    What about in sod/ft1/dx dungeons?
    * Note: No unlimited SP, just enough to keep running the place until you get bored and no GPS warping to party randoms between runs.
    what lol.

you're going from a endgame solo area to a dungeon scenario in which lv 130s can begin soloing.. if you are asking about those lower level dungeons and going to compare wi vs wa, it varies

180 wa vs 180 wi (sod/ft1/dx) = about on par given the warrior is using bloody spirit efficiently.

130 wa vs 130 wi (sod/ft1/dx) = most likely same outcome as 180 wa vs 180 wi in ca5 where the wiz has the edge.

breaking crap down for ppl isn't my usual thing I hope you get the idea of what im saying overall :s

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Yeah I get what you're saying. Basically I'm torn between a WI and WA. I have a 151 WI already but I was going to re-roll and get a full weod setup for one of the 2 classes. Was looking to find the class (between those 2 only) who perform the best in solo/duo dungeon and boss running.

I think it's safe to say both classes can do well in the NW.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast